Description View Customer Reviews
Dries Your Gear In Hours While Hanging. Supports 100 Pounds.
The AirHanger Drying System uses a high-power waterproof fan to completely dry and ventilate suits and clothing of all kinds in mere hours. You can imagine all the uses of the AirHanger hanger dryer to dry your wet suits, dry suits, race suits, bug out gear, turnout gear, rain suits, heavy protective clothing, ski gear, uniforms, jackets, and much more... While They Hang!
Leaving wet gear overnight is a guarantee for odor and increased wear, and the AirHanger not only makes for better days. The AirHanger dryer eliminates odors while it drys, enjoy freshly blown clean and dry gear. And, completing drying wetsuits and attire before storage adds years to the lifespan of the gear that you rely on day-to-day.
The AirHanger is molded from incredibly tough plastic resin and sports a steel hook which will comfortably support up to 100 pounds.
The fully portable AirHanger puts an end to wet, sweaty, and stinky wetsuits, race suits, sled suits, workwear, and jackets. With over 130 CFM of forced air, heavy-duty construction designed to hang tough with saturated equipment, and two 12-volt powering options for use at home or on the road, the AirHanger is an incredible utility for work and play.
Dry your wetsuit, race suit, bug-out gear, jacket, and more in just a few hours time and never struggle with squeezing into wet neoprene or stinky leathers again. Hang the AirHanger on a secure place, hang your jacket or piece of gear in line with the venting system, select a fan setting from Low, Medium or High, and let the AirHanger do its work.
The added mobility of the 12-volt car jack doubles down on the AirHanger’s utility. From the beach to the racetrack to the job site, the AirHanger is the dynamic solution for keeping your gear dry and clean.
- Dries your gear in hours instead of days
- High power waterproof fan forces 130 cubic feet of air per minute
- Quick drying process retards the development of bad odors
- Hangs anywhere that can support 100-pounds–-in your garage, mudroom, gear room, or in the back of your van or toy hauler
- No professional installation required
- Settings: 3 Airflow settings (Low, Medium or High) dial-in your ideal drying time and fan volume
- 2 Powering options included: Safe low voltage power is supplied to the hanger fan from the 12-volt car jack works in your vehicle, and the 100/240 VAC universal 12-volt wall plug, that works at home, hotels, and internationally.
- Cord Lengths: 9 feet. For both the 12V Car Adapter and the AC Wall Adapter
- Materials: Super strong hard plastic body with Stainless Steel hook supports 100 lbs.
- Dimensions: 11.5” W x 5”D x 6”H
- Weight: 7lbs
- Warranty: 1 Year