Dry 16 Pairs of Boots and 16 Pairs of Gloves with Ambient Air or Warmed Air!
The Williams Commercial Series Wall Mounted 16 Pair Boot and 16 Pair Glove Dryer blows volumes of room temperature air, or warmed air, inside of your boots, shoes or gloves to dry them safely, gently and thoroughly. Plus, it's safe to run for extended periods of time and not risk the possibility of damaging your boot liners. The compact space saving design gets the boot clutter off the floor and is ideal for tight spaces. The simple low maintenance design is built for years of trouble free operation.
- Boots are stored up side down preventing contamination by debris from above.
- The drying arms deliver air flow directly to the most difficult part of the boot to dry first - the toe. Drying occurs from the toe back.
- Sturdy welded 16ga steel construction.
- Highly durable Gloss White Powder coat paint on all steel components
- Plugs into a standard 110V outlet and is CSA safety certified
- Compact and space saving design
- Supported on feet at floor level and fastened to the wall at the top of the dryer. You will need to find a wall stud to secure the dryer at this top location.
- Energy Saving operation
- Electrical cord length is 7 feet. There is a switch to turn the dryer on, off, or to turn from warmed air to ambient air. A plug in wall timer is included with the dryer.
- Blows ambient (room temperature) air OR warm air (your choice)
- Drying time is about an hour, depending on air temperature, humidity, elevation and relative wetness.
- On/Off/On energy management switch with 24 hour plug in wall timer
- Hand built in North America
- All machines are 110V CSA approved for Canada & the USA which plug into any standard duplex outlet.
- Duty cycle: machines can operate continuously. Our first dryer was built in 1989 and we have had machines operate for 15 years under industrial conditions.
- Maintenance: keep the intake screen clean. A blocked screen reduces efficiency and decreases life expectancy.
This unit is built to order and can take up to an additional 10-15 business days to ship.
||Wall mount - 16 pair boot and 16 pair glove dryer
||48"W x 20"D x 82"H
||490 cfm (+/-)
|Built in Warmer:
||110v AC (also available in 220V/6 Amps)
||7' grounded, 3 prong cord
|Sound (empty or full):
||58 dB (+/-)
||Electrostatic white finish
||Sturdy welded 16ga steel
||5 Year Warranty on superstructure. One year on electrical.
||Switch to turn from warmed air to ambient air.
- Warmed air is mechanically distributed either to the farthest or hardest part of a garment (or boot, or glove, etc) to dry
- The air delivery system creates a positive pressure differential between the interior and exterior of the garment
- As the air exits the garment it passes over the interior surfaces picking up water vapor
- Feet and hands have the highest number of sweat glands per square inch
- Moisture breeds fungus and bacteria that create odor
- Cold is caused by the loss of heat
- Moist garments are up to 25 times colder than dry garments
- Because boots, shoes and gloves are closed end garments, they do not dry well without the aid of dryers
Average Customer Rating:
There are currently no customer product Testimonials for this product.
Be the first to write an online Testimonial and share your thoughts and experiences with others.
There are currently no Testimonials for this product.