Women's Heated Mittens
Our Heated Mittens with One-Button Controls will keep your hands comfortably warm for hours. The light weight batteries are hidden away in the mittens where you will barely feel them. These versatile battery heated mittens warm your hands reliably and also stimulates the blood circulation in your fingers. The temperature in the mittens stays constant for hours.
Outfitted with only the most advanced heating technology and features, its well concealed Lithium-Ion battery cell will keep your hands and fingers warm up to 8 to 10 hours. The button on the back of the hand is used to select one of 3 different heat settings. Our WarmGear Heated Mittens are water resistant and shock-proof.
Built with proven 3M Thinsulate insulation and water resistant membrane, it is already considered a great pair of snow mittens even before you switch on the heat. Genuine leather in the palm of the mittens provides comfort and protection. If the weather turns warm, you can detach the power packs easily, and the mittens become a regular top quality mitten, water resistant and windproof.
Overnight you can re-charge the power packs with the charger, included with your mittens. The heating units are water resistant and can absorb shocks without breaking.
|If you suffer from Raynaud's Syndrome our heated mittens are what you've been looking for. With a heating element positioned strategically at the back of your hand, including each finger and thumb, it puts the heat right where you need it. Also, see our FootWarmers for your feet.
Battery Heated Ladies Mittens with One-Button Controls Features:
- 3 Heat Settings for individual temperature regulation
- Controller LED lights indicate power is on or off and the heat setting
- Comfortable warmth for up to 8 - 10 hours on a single charge
- Shock proof
- Water resistant
Your Order Includes:
- 1 Pair of New Heated Push Button Mittens with processor-controlled heating elements positioned strategically at the back of the hand, each finger and thumbs
- 2 Power Packs (Per Mitten: 2 cells of 1800mAh Li-ion battery=7.4V, 1800mAh)
- 1 Global Recharger that can be used in US at 110v and Europe at 230v. (charges both power packs at the same time)
Note: Logos may vary slightly.
How to justify spending $200 for a pair of heated mittens?
Simple. You just need to look at the cost of the components. Here's a breakdown:
- Four rechargeable Lithium-ion batteries (2 in each glove) = $99.95
- One Global Recharger = $50
- One Pair of heating systems with external control panels = $50
- One Pair of European designed Heated Mittens = $50
(Mittens not sold separately from the complete system.)
Total = $249.95, minus $50 Discount = $199.95
WarmGear Heated Mittens Specifications:
- Materials: Leather Palms, COMTEX® water resistant membrane and 3M Thinsulate Insulation
- Color: Black
- Batteries: 2 Power Packs (Per Mitten: 2 cells of 1700mAh Li-ion battery=7.4V, 1700mAh)
|Temperature and Duration Settings
||Average Temp F°
|Setting 1 - Low, Green
||Up to 8-10 hrs
|Setting 2 - Medium, Orange***
||Up to 5.5 hrs
|Setting 3 - High, Red
||Up to 2.5 hrs
|* Medium is the most common setting.
Fabric & Materials are warranted from factory defect for 1 Year
The electrical components of this product, the battery(ies) and charger are warranted from factory defect for 6 months from the date of the initial purchase.
Rechargeable Battery System Care to Extend the Life of Lithium-Ion Batteries:
WARNING: Do not use battery if you notice a change of shape (lumps), over-heat when charging or if rust or corrosion on the battery connectors is found.
- Fully charge Lithium-Ion batteries before beginning to use the battery. Failure to charge battery prior to use will reduce battery life.
- Keep Lithium-Ion batteries fully charged when not in use.
- CHARGE BATTERY REGULARLY. Charge between each use and a minimum of once every few months. It is important to maintain at least 25% of your battery power when not in use. Failure to do this will result in performance problems and reduced battery life. Never leave Lithium-Ion batteries discharged for long. The batteries do selfdischarge and the charge could drop low enough to damage the battery.
- Avoid regularly running Lithium-Ion batteries completely dead.
- The battery life is 300+ cycles before the battery will diminish in capacity output.
- Lithium batteries provide a diminished capacity output at extreme cold temperatures - keep batteries inside the garment to minimize the impact and improve the performance.
- Store Lithium-Ion batteries in a cool, dry place if you will not be using the battery for several weeks.
- Keep Lithium-Ion batteries out of extreme temperatures. High temperatures may cause premature battery failure while lower temperatures can prevent batteries from fully charging.
|Mitten Sizing Chart*
| * This size chart is for suggestion only.
How to measure your hand
Place your hand over a ruler or measuring tape with centimeters, palm down with the knuckles lined up over the ruler. Measure the width of your knuckles from outside to outside, but DO NOT include the thumb. Always go up a size if you fall between sizes.
Average Customer Rating:
There are currently no customer product Testimonials for this product.
Be the first to write an online Testimonial and share your thoughts and experiences with others.
There are currently no Testimonials for this product.