Spare Toe Cap Series 5 Slim Fit Socks for the Lenz Heated Sock Systemby LENZ
Your Price From
Eligible for our FREE Shipping Offer*
DescriptionView SizingView VideosView InstructionsView 360° ViewView Recommended Accessories View Customer Reviews
Heat Sock Series 5 Toe Cap Slim Fit with a natural material mix of merino wool and silk that supports the excellent heat effect of the sock.
Depending on your activity, if you use our Lenz Heated Sock System more than one day in a row, you'll want to have a spare pair of these Lenz Toe Cap socks, so you have time to wash them and have a clean pair for the next day.
Note: These spare Toe Cap Slim Fit socks will NOT heat without the Lithium Power Pack that is sold separately with our Heated Sock System.Toe Cap Slim Fit Sock Features:
- Performance sock with integrated heating element, latest in heat technology, so you do not feel wires or the heating element
- Ideal for narrow feet and legs
- Newest generation of heating elements that completely surround the toe area, top and bottom
- Toes are heated both top and bottom
- Natural material mix of merino wool and silk that supports the excellent heat effect of the sock
- Breathable material keep feet dry
- Optimal moisture transportation
- Ergonomically knitted with padding for maximum comfort and protection without compromising the fit of your shoe
- Additional shin protector
- Padding on the exposed parts
- Ring bandages for optimum support on the foot
- Lithium battery packs are easy to attach by means of press studs on the legband
- Machine washable at 30°C (86°F)
- Material: 50% Polyester, 25% Nylon, 15% Merino Wool, 5% Silk, 3% Polypropylene, 2% Spandex
- Unisex sizing
- One Year Limited Warranty
These socks are made in Italy by sock manufacturer LENZ of Austria, who is the Official sock supplier to the Austrian Winter Olympic Team.
Your Order Includes: 1 Pair of Toe Cap Slim Fit Socks (Power to heat the socks is sold separately with our Heated Sock System), and 1 laundry bag.Technical Features:
|Battery Heated Socks Sizing Chart |
|Size||Men's Shoe US||Women's Shoe US||Euro Size|
|Boys 13 - 2||Girls 1 - 3.5||31 - 34|
|Small||3.5 - 6||4.5 - 7.5||35 - 38|
|Medium||6.5 - 8||8 - 10||39 - 41|
|Large||8.5 - 11||10.5 - 12.5||42 - 44|
| This size guide is for suggestion only.|
- We recommend a Max calve size (circumference) of 36 cm / 14.2 inches.
- Thickness of socks - medium padding in sole and shin area - mostly recommended for skiing and snowboarding.
- Difference of Series 5 socks and Series 5 Slimfit socks: Slimfit does not describe the thickness of the sock material, it refers to the with of the foot and calve. Slimfit is recommended for a small (narrow) foot with a smaller calve circumference.
- Wash at 30 °C / 86 °F
- Line dry only
- Do not hand wash
- Do not wring
- Wash socks in a mesh laundry wash bag
- Do not wash in hot water
- Do not spin wash
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not boil
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
Download: Lenz Instruction Manual (PDF)