Description View SizingView VideosView InstructionsView 360° ViewView Recommended Accessories View Customer Reviews
Heat Sock 6.0 Toe Cap with merino wool and Compression that supports the excellent heat effect of the sock.
Depending on your activity, if you use our Lenz Heated Sock System more than one day in a row, you'll want to have a spare pair of these Lenz Toe Cap Merino Compression socks, so you have time to wash them and have a clean pair for the next day.
Note: These spare Toe Cap Merino Compression socks will NOT heat without the Lithium Power Pack that is sold separately with our Heated Sock System.
Toe Cap Sock Features:
- First Toe Cap Heat Sock with Compression and Merino Wool
- Performance sock with integrated heating element, latest in heat technology, so you do not feel wires or the heating element
- Newest generation of heating elements that completely surround the toe area, top and bottom
- Toes are heated both top and bottom
- Natural antimicrobial merino wool that supports the excellent heat effect of the sock
- Extremely thin in volume and ideal for all fitted and close-fitting types of shoes
- Breathable material keep feet dry
- Optimal moisture transportation
- Ergonomically knitted with padding for maximum comfort and protection without compromising the fit of your shoe
- Ring bandages for optimum support on the foot
- Lithium battery packs are easy to attach by means of press studs on the legband
- Machine washable at 30°C (86°F)
- Material: 50% Nylon, 40% Merino Wool, 10% Spandex
- Unisex sizing
- One Year Limited Warranty
These socks are made in Italy by sock manufacturer LENZ of Austria, who is the Official sock supplier to the Austrian Winter Olympic Team.
Your Order Includes: 1 Pair of 6.0 Toe Cap Merino Compression Socks (Power to heat the socks is sold separately with our Heated Sock System), and 1 laundry bag.