Numerous studies show that individuals have an ideal sleep temperature that allows them to fall asleep and stay asleep all night. For a majority of folks, the magic number is somewhere between 65 and 72 degrees Fahrenheit, but varies according to personal preferences and the seasons.
So wouldn’t it be great if your body temperature simply held steady all night long? That way, you could just choose a cooling gel pad or electric blanket and be assured of a comfortable sleep.
But that’s not the way temperature works in the real world. In many places, especially the southern states in late summer, outdoor temperatures fluctuate at night and impact your body temperature to the point where you might be sweating when you first hit the sheets, but shivering just a few hours later. Even attempts to control ambient temperature with the use of an air conditioner or heater may not be enough to ensure comfort. That’s where temperature regulating bedding can help.
Made of high-tech fabrics and utilizing phase change materials, temperature regulating bedding:
- Proactively manages temperature
- Helps prevent moisture (sweat) production before it begins
- Cools you down by absorbing and storing body heat when you begin to get too hot
- Warms you up by redistributing the stored heat when you begin to get too cold
- Performs this function continuously throughout the night
- Operates without batteries or electrical cords
- Is perfect for year-round use
If you’re having trouble getting a good night’s sleep because you’re either too hot, too cold, or constantly shifting between the two extremes, it’s time to try temperature regulating bedding. Check out the wide selection of Outlast mattress pads, blankets, comforters, and pillows at CozyWinters today and enjoy the deep, restful sleep that the right temperature provides.