Spare 7v Battery WITHOUT Controller for Warm & Safe Heated Clothing
Additional Power Packs extend total warming duration throughout cold days. If you are buying these batteries to use with your Warm & Safe Base Layer, you must already have a temp controller for the batteries or purchase the Warn & Safe Battery 7.4 Volt 5.4 Amp With Controller, which is sold separately.
This battery works with the following products ONLY:
Note: Your order will include one battery. Not sold in pairs, you will need to purchase two batteries if you are replacing your glove batteries.
If you don't have a temp controller, you will need to purchase the Warn & Safe Battery 7.4 Volt 5.4 Amp With Controller, which is sold separately.
This battery is warranted from factory defect for 1 year from the date of the initial purchase.
Rechargeable Battery System Care to Extend the Life of Lithium-Ion Batteries:
WARNING: Do not use battery if you notice a change of shape (lumps), over-heat when charging or if rust or corrosion on the battery connectors is found.
- Fully charge Lithium-Ion batteries before beginning to use the battery. Failure to charge battery prior to use will reduce battery life.
- Keep Lithium-Ion batteries fully charged when not in use.
- CHARGE BATTERY REGULARLY. Charge between each use and a minimum of once every few months. It is important to maintain at least 25% of your battery power when not in use. Failure to do this will result in performance problems and reduced battery life. Never leave Lithium-Ion batteries discharged for long. The batteries do self-discharge and the charge could drop low enough to damage the battery.
- Avoid regularly running Lithium-Ion batteries completely dead.
- The battery life is 300+ cycles before the battery will diminish in capacity output.
- Lithium batteries provide a diminished capacity output at extreme cold temperatures - keep batteries inside the garment to minimize the impact and improve the performance.
- Store Lithium-Ion batteries in a cool, dry place if you will not be using the battery for several weeks.
- Keep Lithium-Ion batteries out of extreme temperatures. High temperatures may cause premature battery failure while lower temperatures can prevent batteries from fully charging.
Average Customer Rating:
There are currently no customer product Testimonials for this product.
Be the first to write an online Testimonial and share your thoughts and experiences with others.
There are currently no Testimonials for this product.