FINALLY! A boot dryer that actually dries tall boots! Everything else on the market that we tested didn't meet our standards until the Sweet 16 and the DryGuy Long Ranger Wader dryers came out.
The addition of two 14" drying tubes with boot anvils enables the drying of boots up to 16" in height. Just like the original DryGuy DG1 model, the Sweet 16 can handle four garments at once in an hour. The ultra powerful high volume whisper quiet rotary blower provides a blast of heated or unheated air for super fast drying.
The Sweet 16 can be reconfigured with the extension tubes removed to easily dry two pairs of gloves or two pairs of athletic and every day work shoes.
- Heat or No Heat
- 3 Hour Timer
- Dries boots up to 16" in height
- Super Fast Drying Time
- Push Button Disassembly
- Accommodates four garments
- Dries by moving large volumes of warm air over the interior and exterior surfaces of the garment
- Provides ambient (room temperature) air or air that is heated to an average 99 degrees for safe, even heat
- Dry Time - Approximate dry time 1 - 2 hours
- Power - 120 volt ac household outlet
- Controls - 3 hour timer and Heat ON/OFF switch
- Measures - 7" X 9-5/8" X 17"
- Power Cord Length - 86 inches
- Weight - 3 lbs
- Material - High quality thermoset plastics
- UL Listed - To assure safe operation
- Warranty - One year
- Feet and hands have the highest number of sweat glands per square inch.
- Moisture breeds fungus and bacteria that create odor.
- Cold is caused by the loss of heat
- Moist garments are up to 25 times colder than dry garments.
- Because boots, shoes and gloves are closed end garments, they do not dry well without the aid of dryers.