Looking for Ice Cleats for Employees? We have Government and Corporate volume pricing available.
or Email Us
Our #1 best selling ice cleat design for 10+ years.
WinterGrips™ Ice Cleats improve traction on snow and ice. WinterGrips ice cleats are sturdy and the studs are strategically placed under the heel and the ball of your foot to provide excellent traction where your foot meets the ice and snow.
Statistics show that almost 80 percent of slips and falls are due to snow and ice occur in parking lots and on sidewalks, with more than 50 percent occurring between 6 a.m. and noon. Buy a pair of WinterGrips Ice Cleats for your car, office and home and you will be prepared! The WinterGrips ice cleats are flexible, you can easily carry them with you or store them in your glove box.
The steel studs are rust resistant and easily slip over your boots or shoes, please buy one size up for thick sole work boots. These cleats are made for everyday use but not for mountain climbing. Great for walking, hiking or playing outside.
Read about "Slip and Fall" Facts
- Easy to Use
- Durable & Strong
- Superior grip on ice, snow, and pavement
- Work Safely This Winter
- Simply stretch them onto the sole of your shoes or boots. No clips or buckles
- Portable & Compact, go anywhere with you including suitcase, pocket, and lunch box
- 10 Rust resistant studs per cleat
- The packaging may vary between sizes.
- Also sold under the WinterSmart brand
- Weight - 7 oz./pair
- Material - Thermoplastic Elastomer. Flexible to -40° Celsius
- Warranty - 30 Days
- Color - Black
- Sold in pairs
* Buy one size larger for thick sole work boots
|Sizing Chart* (Street Shoes)
||3 - 6.5
||3 - 5
||7 - 9.5
||5.5 - 7.5
||10 - 13
||8 - 11
||13 - 15
||11 - 13