Warm & Safe Women's Heated Base Layerby Warm & Safe
Your Price From
Eligible for our FREE Shipping Offer*
DescriptionView DetailsView SizingView Recommended Accessories View Customer Reviews
Stay Warm On, Or Off Your Bike!
We are proud to introduce the Warm & Safe Women's Battery-Heated Base Layer. This versatile NEW light weight heated base layer will keep you warm on or off of your bike. The women's heated base layer comes with a portable 7.4 volt battery, but with Option 2 it can also be plugged into a 12 volt DC power source. The women's heated base layer has 7 areas of heat; your chest, upper arms, neck, upper back, and lower back. Use the 7.4 volt portable battery when off your bike and then switch to the 12 volt DC power source to power the base layer when on your bike.
Our heated winter gear balances warmth, time, and weight. The greater the voltage, the greater the weight for the amps you need because as you increase voltage you increase the need for more amps. More amps, again, more weight. Then, when more voltage is used, such as a car or a power supply off the main power of your bike, the base layer would get too warm. Warm & Safe have solved the problem with their new Base Layer Heat-troller.Additional Features:
- 7 areas of heat: The chest, upper arms, neck, upper back and lower back
- Designed by an avid woman rider, made for the curves of a woman
- Battery recharges within 4.5 hours
- Option 2 with the 12v Kit includes the new remote Heat-troller, which is adjustable between 3% and 100% power
- 1 - Women's Black Base Layer
- 1 - 7.4V 5.2amp Battery
- 1 - Recharger (100v - 220v)
- 1 - 10" Extension cord
- 1 - Battery Belt Pouch
- 1 - New Single Remote Heat-troller (Option 2 only)
- 1 - 12V Battery Harness (Option 2 only)
- 1 - 12V adapter cable (Option 2 only)
- 1 - Car power plug cable (Option 2 only)
- Option 1, $299.95: 7.4V 5.2amp Battery with Belt Pouch & US Plug Charger
The base layer for use only on 7.4V to 9V.
You will get a 7.4V battery with controller, battery charger, a battery belt pouch, and an extension cable to go from the base layer to the battery.
- Option 2, $399.95: 7.4V 5.2amp Battery with Belt Pouch, US Plug Charger, extension cable, and 12v Kit
The base layer for use with all voltages between 6.8V and 18V.**
The 12V Kit includes the following: the New Single Remote Heat-troller, 12V Battery Harness, 12V adapter cable, and car power plug cable.**
Approximate Battery Run Time per Power Level
High 3 hours
Medium 5 hours
Low 7 hours
**Note: With the new remote Heat-troller, it can take power from our 7.4 volt battery or a 12 volt source, from 6.8 volts to 18 volts with only a designed increase in watts. To use the base layer with a 12V power source, you must choose Option 2 unless you already have our 12V Kit.
|Warm & Safe Women's Sizing Chart (in inches) **|
|Size||Chest ***||Dress Size||Arm Length ****|
*** For your chest size, measure around the fullest area of the chest, holding the measuring tape level and firm.
**** To measure arm length: With elbow bent, measure from the center of the back of neck, then over top of the shoulder, then over the elbow and down to the wrist.
Since this is a liner it is not as important that the arm length be perfect.