Description View DetailsView SizingView VideosView Instructions View Customer Reviews
Verseo Thermo Soles®, the world's first wire-free rechargeable heated insoles
Thermo Soles® provide radiant warmth and excellent cushion for ultimate winter-time comfort. Plug in the Thermo Soles® , and they do more than simply heat up. The heated shoe insoles are engineered with integrated thermostats to detect your foot's actual temperature and adjust accordingly, giving you just the right amount of warmth, right when you need it.
And that warmth of the heated shoe insoles sticks with you all day, as the heat-preserving synthetic material and insulating fabric lining keep that warmth for up to 8 hours on a single charge. Slip into winter with warm feet with these heated shoe insoles, while also enjoying the benefits of a shock-absorbing, ergonomically shaped Polyurethane bottom to keep your feet comfortable too.
Thermo Soles are constructed using the ultimate in ultrathin / ultra-comfortable technology. Thermo Soles® come with Polymer Lithium-Ion rechargeable batteries, the charging adapter and a handy storage case.
Thermo Soles are perfect for use with Ski Boots, Work Boots, and Outdoor Footwear.
Thermo Soles Benefits:
Uses Li-Polymer batteries - That means:
- Wire-free rechargeable heated insoles
- Integrated Thermostat
- Lasts up to 8 hours on a single charge
- Shock-absorbing, ergonomically shaped Polyurethane bottom to keep your feet comfortable
Included in Orders:
- Our batteries are safer than our competitors
- Thermo Soles® batteries are leakage-proof
- Ultrathin / ultralight compared to regular Lithium-Ion batteries
- Pollution-free for your environment
- Pair of Heat Insoles
- Charging adapter with leads
- Storage/Travel case
- Turn off when not in use, store in pouch and keep in a in a dry cool area
- If necessary, wipe clean sole area with damp cloth and air-dry only
- Do not immerse in water, do not use as regular insoles, do not use any liquid or soap
- Let dry before using again, do not bend the soles
- Use only the adapter provided, switch must be at off position at all times when charging
The integrated thermostats in the sole will be activated after turning the switch to the "ON" position. The "Heating Mode" will automatically be activated after the temperature drops below 88°F and will be de-activated again when the temperature reaches 106°F.
Cutting to Size Instructions:
The soles are constructed in such a way, that the size can be trimmed to fit if needed. Please be sure to follow the WARNING statement printed on the bottom of the soles. The two cutting lines are for reference only. DO NOT CUT BEYOND THE SOLID LINE OR EXCESSIVELY BEND THE SOLES. THIS WILL CAUSE DAMAGE TO THE HEATING ELEMENTS AND THE PRODUCT.