But sometimes cold feet are a symptom of a more serious problem such as poor circulation, hypothyroidism, chronic smoking, or excessive alcohol consumption. In these cases, ordinary socks and slippers might not be enough to warm you up, so we suggest using the following products to help prevent cold feet:
- Heated socks: Perfect for anyone who doesn’t want to deal with bulky battery packs, our battery heated socks feature a slim fitting, rechargeable battery that snaps in at the top cuff of the socks. They also now come with the new Lenz Heat App, so you can regulate the heat and keep track of your battery charge with your smart phone!
- Natural foot warmers: Made from alpaca wool, these inserts fit into any slipper, shoe, or boot to provide extra warmth without batteries or heat packs.
- Heated indoor/outdoor slippers: If inserts aren’t enough for you, check out a pair of our heated slippers. They are suitable for indoor or outdoor use, operate via remote control, and can work for up to 10 hours on a single charge.
- Electric foot-of-the-bed warmer: The right amount of overnight warmth is often difficult to come by, especially if you just want to focus on your feet. An electric foot-of-the-bed warmer solves this problem nicely by providing targeted warmth that won’t affect the rest of your body (or your partner).
- Heated floor mats: Warming your feet and toes at work where you have no control over the thermostat is a challenge that can be overcome with the help of a heated floor mat. Available in several styles including carpeted or waterproof rubber, these mats give off radiant heat in a cost-efficient manner. Our Toasty Toes ergonomic heated footrest is great for under your desk and even adjusts into three positions for maximum comfort while you keep your feet cozy.
While it’s perfectly normal to get cold feet in winter, that doesn’t mean you have to accept the condition and suffer unnecessarily. Instead, visit the CozyWinters online store today to order one of the warming solutions listed above so you can live, work, and sleep in comfort.