Our Heated Shoe & Boot Dryer uses a gently warmed air stream, which won't hurt footwear. The folding arms lock in a secure upright position and are perfect for regular shoes and most hiking boots. The arms can be extended to accommodate high boots and ski boots.
Benefits of drying your footwear:
- Kill odor causing bacteria
- Eliminate mold & mildew which may exist in damp footwear
- Freshens shoes & boots
- Gently blows warmed air to dry footwear. The air is warmed, but not hot, as hot air damages many types of footwear.
- Extendable dryer arms to accommodate high boots
- Timer for energy saving automatic shut-off.
- Side and top air vents dry footwear and accessories quickly
- Drys most shoes & boots in 1-2 hours
- Quiet, Durable Motor
- Power - 110 volt - 120 volt AC household outlet
- Controls - 2 hour dial timer
- Measures - 10" X 8" X 3.5"
- Weight - 2 lbs
- UL and CUL Listed
- Limited one-year warranty
- Feet and hands have the highest number of sweat glands per square inch.
- Moisture breeds fungus and bacteria that create odor.
- Cold is caused by the loss of heat
- Moist garments are up to 25 times colder than dry garments.
- Because boots, shoes and gloves are closed end garments, they do not dry well without the aid of dryers.
Great boot dryer
Ron Erney jr (Fogelsville, Pennsylvania) 1-27-2016
This is the best dryer I ever owned.
After shoveling snow all day it's nice unit to dry boots for next day.
The 2 hour timer is a great feature