Gerbing Gyde 7V Men's 3-Finger Heated Mittens, Real Tree Camoby Gerbing
Eligible for our FREE Shipping Offer*
DescriptionView Customer Reviews
The 3-Finger Mitten gives you long-lasting heat with supreme flexibility in whatever conditions mother nature might throw at you. Control the temperature via the three-level silicone switch built into the glove.
Gerbing heated mittens are paired with our patented Microwire heat technology and made from lightweight, stretchable materials that help to improve dexterity and comfort during a wide range of activities. Finished with a water-resistant membrane, they repel water and keep your hands dry in adverse conditions. Small reinforcement layers are added to the fingertips for extra grip and added abrasion resistance. The index finger is equipped with a conductive material for ease of use with your smartphone or tablet without the hassle of removing your gloves.Gerbing Gyde Heated Gloves Include:
- 2pc - 7V 3400 mAH Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery Pack (25.16Wh)
- 1pc - Dual Battery Wall Charger
- Detailed Instructions
- Gerbing Lifetime Warranty
- 135 F Maximum Heating Temperature
- Full-finger heating to the tips
- Premium outer shell with Cyberian Cordloc system
- TPU molded cinch strap
- Chamois Thumb
- Three level silicone switch for easy temperature control
- AQUATEX™ breathable water resistant membrane
- Primaloft insulation with 270 grams on top of hand and 170
- 100% (4 red/blue lights) - 2 Hours
- 75% (3 red/blue lights) - 3 Hours
- 50% (2 red/blue lights) - 5 Hours
- 25% (1 red/blue lights) - 8 Hours
- We recommend charging overnight for first charge.
- Charge 100% before use (a full charge takes about 3 hours).
- A red light will appear on wall charger when charging.
- The red light will change to green when charged.
- Maintain at least 25% power when battery is not in use. This practice will prolong the life of any 7V battery.
Each heated glove features an on-board temperature control button that regulates the temperature with three optimum heat levels. The 7.4V lithium battery is secured in a pocket on the top side of the gauntlet for increased freedom of motion during almost any outdoor activity.Instructions for Silicone Switches:
- Step 1: Plug in fully charged battery.
- Step 2: Switch will cycle through settings, this indicates switch has power and can now be used.
- Step 3: To power on, push and hold down button for 2-3 seconds until the switch illuminates.
- Step 4: To change power setting, tap button to cycle through levels.
Low = Green
Medium = Yellow
High = Red
- Step 5: To power off, push and hold down button until light goes out.