Sahara Womens 3 Zone Heated Jacket, Plumby Gobi Heat
Eligible for our FREE Shipping Offer*
DescriptionView Recommended Accessories View Customer Reviews
Sahara Heated Jacket. Cold's Worst Enemy.
The most versatile jacket in the heated apparel industry, the Sahara soft-shell jacket is wind, water, and abrasion resistant and allows you to control your body temperature with three heat settings: Low, Medium, and High. Also, this jacket has three heat zones in the most effective locations, two zones in the chest and a large zone in the back.
- 3-zone heating - 2 in the chest and a large zone in the back
- One-touch LED controller with 3 heat settings: Low: 122° F, Med: 131° F, High: 140° F
- Conductive thread heating elements
- 6700 mAh/7.4 volt slim-profile battery
- Runs up to 10 hours on a single charge: Low: 10hrs, Med: 7hrs, High: 5hrs
- Compact Wall charger included
- Wind and water resistant polyester Soft Shell fabric
- Ultra-soft fleece lining
- Abrasion resistant
- YKK zippers
- Three bar LED light shows the selected setting for clear, easy-to-understand use
- 3 outer zip pockets plus inner battery pocket
- Adjustable Velcro® cuffs
- Cinch bungees
- Available in Onyx, Plum, Steel, Endeavor or Crimson,
- Sizes XS-XXL
- Machine washable: Gentle cycle, tumble dry safe
- Includes Battery and Charger
- 1 Year Warranty
Sale Price: $59
Works with all Gobi Heat heated jackets and hoodies.
My wife loves it
My wife wears this as a mid layer for skiing. On those really cold days where you would really bundle up, you just turn it on and ahhh! I have and older one and one day it got cold and I turned it on and was perfectly warm. My wife didn't have one and was chilly. Not now! We ski about half a day and get two days on a charge at medium heat setting.
Was this helpful?