Tread Battery Heated Socks, Grey/Orangeby Gobi Heat
Eligible for our FREE Shipping Offer*
DescriptionView Recommended Accessories View Customer Reviews
No More Cold Feet.
Toes get cold fast. With 12 hours of heat and 3 heat settings, Tread keeps the winter out so you can keep doing what you love to do.
- Heat zones right where you need it - beneath the toes in each sock
- Thick and cozy while fitting nicely into boots/shoes, ski/snowboard boots
- Remote controlled temperature
- 3 different heat settings: Low: 113° F, Med: 131° F, High: 140° F
- Steel-fiber heating elements
- 2 Ultra-slim 2400 mAh/5 volt lithium-polymer batteries
- Battery charge level indicator
- Runs for up to 12 hours on a single charge: Low: 12hrs, Med: 6hrs, High: 4hrs
- Compact Wall charger included
- Long length to keep you toasty
- Green, Amber, or Red LED light clearly shows the selected setting for clear, easy-to-understand use
- Battery pocket sits above your boots
- 100% Cotton Outer Material
- Available in Onyx
- Sizes S/M, L/XL
- Machine washable: Gentle cycle, tumble dry safe
- Includes Batteries and Charger
- 1 Year Warranty
Sale Price: $59
Spare batteries to power Gobi Heat Tread socks.
Sale Price: $19
Replacement wall charger to charge Gobi Heat Tread sock batteries.
Sale Price: $39
Replacement remote to control Gobi Heat Tread sock batteries.
Socks work great! Snyc'd to the remote easily enough. They seem to last for a day of snowshoeing and fishing so far!
1 customers found this helpful.
Was this helpful?
Glen Hoffman —