Description View DetailsView InstructionsView Recommended Accessories View Customer Reviews
Now you can relax knowing this dog house air conditioner AC unit will protect your dog from those hot summer days.
The ADP H-1400-AC 120-Volt, Thermostatically Controlled Dog House Air Conditioning AC unit is the perfect solution to cool and dehumidify your pets doghouse.
The H-1400-AC quickly cools on hot days with quiet efficiency. As it cools it also dehumidifies the air giving your pet cool and relaxing comfort. Also, by lowering the humidity levels you will never have mold and mildew growth in your dog house.
Note: Dog House not included.
- Easy to use, just plug into any standard wall outlet
- Incredibly energy efficient and affordable to operate
- Safe and environmentally friendly refrigerant with no carbon monoxide or fluorocarbon emissions
- Compact, Lightweight, and Portable
- Has a top handle for easy transporting
- Dehumidifies Dog House
- Removes heat and humidity to keep your dog safe from overheating
- Supplies 1400 BTU's to cool even the largest dog houses
- Easy installation, takes approximately 15-30 minutes
- Mounts to the side of the dog house or can be attached to irregular shaped dog houses using flexible insulated tubing (not included - available as an accessory)
Specifications for the Dog House Air Conditioner Unit:
- Cooling btu: 1,400
- Cooling Capacity**: Ideal for up to 40 cu. ft. dog houses
- Volts: 120 volts
- Amps: 3
- Watts Input: 350 watts
- Thermostat: Adjusts from 32 to 90 degrees F
- Controls: Covered On/off Switch
- Unit Dimensions (unboxed): 9" x 8" x 13"
- Weight (net): 27 Lbs.
- Refrigerant: R-134A
- Noise - Inside: less than 10 decibels
- Noise - Outside: 65 decibels
- Color: Off White
- Cord Length: 8 feet
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
** Depends and varies widely based on r-factor (insulation), ambient temperature, humidity, etc.
Note Before Ordering: Please measure the cubic feet (not square feet) of the space that you wish to cool. To get the cubic feet, measure the height x width x depth. If your space is larger than 80 cubic feet, please consider buying our larger Dog House Heater and Air Conditioner Unit, that can cool up to 400 cubic feet.
Step 1: Remove the gray gasket from the Dog House Air Conditioner unit and use as your template for the holes in your dog house. Place gasket on house with small hole in upper left corner. Draw holes for cutting.
Step 2: Using enclosed saw hole cutters, cut holes in dog house wall.
Step 3: Attach the mounting brackets in the Dog House Air Conditioner unit using the screws provided.
Step 4: Place the gasket back on the Dog House Air Conditioner unit and insert unit into the pre-drilled holes.
Step 5: Fasten the Dog House Air Conditioner unit to the dog house wall. (Depending on the location and type of material you may want to use a bolt and nut.)
Step 6: Set the desired temperature and turn on the power switch.
- Mount the Dog House Air Conditioner unit off the ground if there is any possibility water could submerge the unit.
- Mount away from the entrance. This will allow the Dog House Air Conditioner unit to run most economically.
- Check the intact filter every 30 days, rinse with warm water when dirty.
- The Dog House Air Conditioner unit will create some water which will drip out the small white tube located on the side near the large vent hole. You can attach a 3/8" plastic tube to drain this away. It will drain better if the unit is tilted to the right slightly. The Dog House Air Conditioner unit may "sweat" on very humid days... this is normal.
- We recommend using an indoor/outdoor thermometer to help you achieve your desired temperature.