Description View InstructionsView Recommended Accessories View Customer Reviews
||As Featured on the CBS Early Show
Your pet is lifted off the elements!
The Coolaroo elevated dog beds are unique, by using a cot style design, all of the advantage of a raised pet bed are now available to your pet.
In Spring and Summer, your pet is raised off the warm ground and air flow is promoted on all sides including underneath, keeping your pet cool and comfortable. In Fall and Winter, your pet will rest above the cold, frozen, or damp ground. The fabric dog bed is a welcome relief for older dogs and dogs with arthritis, imagine the pressure taken off their joints.
The unique fabric of the Coolaroo pet bed is flea, mite, mold, and mildew resistant. The Coolaroo elevated dog bed features lightweight yet strong steel frame that is easy to clean by simply hosing it down when needed. Keep your pet cool on the go with the HyperKewl Evaporative cooling dog coat.
- Unique Coolaroo Breathable Knitted Fabric
- Elevates pets off the hot, hard ground in the Summer and the cold, hard ground in the Winter
- Air flow is promoted on all sides, including underneath, keeping your pet cool & comfortable
- Flea and Mite resistant
- Resists mold and mildew
- Easy to clean. Simply hose it down
- In the Winter, lay your pet's favorite bed on top of the Coolaroo bed, which will keep the dog bed off the cold ground.
- Easy to assemble
- Strong powder-coated steel frame
- Strong, durable knitted fabric is suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Breathable fabric unaffected by natural temperature extremes
- UV treated fabric resists fading
- 5 year fabric warranty against UV degradation
- Available in 3 sizes (LxWxH):
- Small - 34.75" x 22.75" x 7.9"
- Medium - 42.1" x 25.6" x 7.9"
- Large - 51.1" x 31.5" x 7.9"
- Weight Restrictions:
- Small - Pets up to 50 lbs
- Medium - Pets up to 75 lbs
- Large - Pets up to 150 lbs
- Available in 4 colors: Green, Nutmeg, Slate Grey, and Terracotta
Additional Assembling Instructions for Coolaroo Dog Beds
- Slide curved side bars (A) and (B) into the longer straight bar (C) and then through the pockets of both sides of top cover (F). Make sure the flatter side of the swages of poles (A) and (B) are facing inward. NOTE: POLES (A) and (B) will be DIAGONAL from each other.
- Slide the two end bars (D) through the shorter pockets on the top cover.
- Finger-tighten 3 of the 4 screws about 3/4 of the way.
- Once you have those 3 screws finger-tightened, turn the bed on it's side so that two legs are on the ground and two legs are in the air at waist level (like handlebars).
- Grab the handlebars and twist the bed so it is at a 45degree angle (one leg will be behind your waist and the other will be in front of you). This allows you to pull in the straight bar with the threading (Pole D) and line up the holes.
- Put your screwdriver or a pen into the holes to line them up.
a. If necessary, have someone look at the hole at eye-level to make sure the curved leg is sitting "flush" on the straight bar. Finger-tighten the last screw.
b. If it is too difficult, or requiring all your strength, back the screw out and try again because it may not be threading properly.
c. Finger-tighten the screw approx 3/4 of the way in.
- Place the bed on the floor as if your dog were to lay on it. One leg might be sticking up in the air, and that's ok because the bed is based on tension.
- Push all four legs down so they lay flat on the ground. Make sure they are not turned inwards or outwards.
- You can now fully tighten all of the screws.
Note: Instructions included with orders state that the cover will have a Coolaroo Logo. Please be aware, some covers will not include a Logo but are still the state-of-the-art authentic Coolaroo product.