Thermo-Bowl: Heated Dog Bowlby K&H Pet Products
Your Price From
FREE Shipping Offer on orders over $75*
DescriptionView Recommended Accessories View Customer Reviews
Never chip ice again!
A big 96 ounce and a whopping 1.5‐gallon Thermal‐Bowl makes water available for pets in even the most extreme cold temperatures. Thermostatically controlled Thermal‐Bowl is the answer to freezing water bowls. Just plug it in and your petʹs water will remain open all winter. All electronics are safely sealed inside and the cord is steel wrapped to prevent abrasion. The 96 ounce comes in blue, and the 1.5‐gallon is available in gray granite color. These K&H heated water bowls are only 25 watts for extremely low energy consumption. One year limited warranty.
- Simply plug it in and your pet's water will remain open all winter down to 20° below zero Fahrenheit
- Cord Length - 5' 6" steel wrapped chew resistant cord
- Voltage: 120V 60Hz
- MET Listed to assure safe operation for you and your pet
- Two Sizes:
- 96 ounce: 96-oz capacity, 11.5" diameter x 4" depth, blue, 25-watts
- 1.5 gallon: 1.5-gallon capacity, 14" diameter x 5" depth, granite, 25-watts
Also available: Stainless Steel Heated Dog Bowl.
Note: The 96 ounce comes in blue, and the 1.5 gallon is available in gray granite color. Chew resistant is not chew proof.