Water Resistant Breathable Snow Gloves
The Maxima heated gloves are lightweight using a nylon shell combined with 150 grams of Thinsulate insulation. The gloves also include nubuck leather accents and a digital leather palm for extra grip and durability.
Utilizing the Zero Layer® heat system with the Maxima glove helps eliminate bulk and maximizes heat transfer. Constructed with a waterproof/breathable membrane these gloves will not only keep you warm but also dry. Great for all snow sports and outside winter activities.
Zero Layer heat system eliminates bulk while providing more efficient heat transfer.
|If you suffer from Raynaud's Syndrome our heated mittens are what you've been looking for. With a heating element at the end of the fingers and thumb, it puts the heat right where you need it. Also, see our FootWarmers for your feet.
- Waterproof/breathable membrane
- Lightweight nylon shell and soft tricot fleece lining
- Heats the entire length of each finger as well as the thumb and each side of the hand
- Built-in 4 level microprocessor controller to select desired heat output
- Provides over 150 degrees of soothing heat for 3 hours on the highest setting
Approximate Battery Run Time per Power Level:
- 100% High – 3 hours
- 75% Medium/High – 6 hours
- 50% Medium – 9 hours
- 25% Low – 12 hours
- 1 Pair of Maxima Heated Gloves
- 2 7.4v 2900mAh Batteries
- 1 Dual Charger
Average Customer Rating:
There are currently no customer product Testimonials for this product.
Be the first to write an online Testimonial and share your thoughts and experiences with others.
There are currently no Testimonials for this product.