The Volt Heated Lower Back Therapy Wrap utilizes the patented Zero Layer Heat System to send soothing heat deep into your aching back. Powered by a 7 volt rechargeable lithium battery, the Volt Therapy Wrap can keep you relaxed and comfortable for up to 8 hours on the lowest setting and 2 hours on the highest setting. The benefits to using heat therapy on your lower back include an increase in blood flow which brings oxygen and nutrients helping to heal damaged tissue. Another major benefit to using heat therapy on your lower back is the increase in flexibility and mobility which is extremely important for a healthy back.
The Volt Heated Lower Back Therapy Wrap fits all waist sizes up to 44 inches.
- Deep penetrating heat
- Patented Zero Layer Heat System: Eliminates bulk while providing more efficient heat transfer
- Ultra thin & discreet
Approximate Battery Run Time per Power Level
100% High – 2 hours
75% Med/High – 3 hours
50% Medium – 5 hours
25% Low – 8 hours
How does it work?
Follow these easy steps to start using your Volt Heated Wrap for soothing warmth and pain relief:
1. Charge the battery with included wall charger
2. After the battery is fully charged, place the battery in the flex pouch battery case
3. Connect the plug from the heated wrap to the battery
4. Press the power button on the battery and select desired heat level
The electrical components of this product, the battery(ies) and charger are warranted for 90 days from the date of the initial purchase.
Rechargeable Battery System Care:
WARNING: Do not use battery if you notice a change of shape (lumps), over-heat when charging or if rust or corrosion on the battery connectors is found.
- Failure to charge battery prior to use will reduce battery life.
- CHARGE BATTERY REGULARLY. Charge between each use and a minimum of once
every 3 months. It is important to maintain at least 25% of your battery power when
not in use. Failure to do this will result in performance problems and reduced
- The battery life is 300+ cycles before the battery will diminish in capacity output.
- Lithium batteries provide a diminished capacity output at extreme cold
temperatures - keep batteries inside the garment to minimize the impact and
improve the performance.
Average Customer Rating:
There are currently no customer product Testimonials for this product.
Be the first to write an online Testimonial and share your thoughts and experiences with others.
There are currently no Testimonials for this product.