Soft Heat MicroPlush Soft Top Low Voltage Heated Mattress Pad
Our Plush Velour Heated Mattress Cover adds a unprecedented level of comfort to your mattress. The 100% polyester fiber fill is soft, resilient and reduces allergy related concerns of dust and other by-product associated with natural fill.
How does the NEW low voltage Safe & Warm technology work?
- Patented Safe & Warm® technology - the ultimate in safety for non-hazardous low voltage
- No harmful electromagnetic radiation
- Automatic shutoff after ten hours
- Queen and King size use dual controls for individual heat
- No clicking noise from the control
- The preheat feature automatically pre-warms to your dial setting
- Comfortable for all season use throughout the year, even without the heat
- Heating elements imperceptible to the touch; no bulky wires
- Consistent & even heat distribution
- Fitted mattress pad - fits mattresses up to 18" deep
- Machine wash and dry
- Controller cord and power cord lengths, 6ft each
- Connector cord length, approximately 10ft
- Not recommended for use with an electric adjustable bed, water bed or blowup air beds (Sleep Number beds are OK)
- 5 Year Warranty
- UL Listed to assure safe operation
Our new low-voltage blanket includes a power supply box that changes 120 volt AC current (normal household current in North America) into non-hazardous low voltage DC current (similar to a battery) to provide protection and safety.
* Dual Control Heated Mattress Pads include two controllers, one for each side of the mattress pad, allow each user to individually adjust the temperature. Dual controllers requires 2 outlets, one for each side for each controller.
||38" x 75". 16 volts; 61 watts.
||53" x 75". 18 volts; 82 watts.
Single control (Looking for Dual Controls? Click Here)
||60" x 80". 16 volts; 61 watts/side.
||78" x 80". 16 volts; 61 watts/side.
||72" x 84". 16 volts; 61 watts/side.
|Note: If You don't see the size you're looking for click here.
Great for massage table
Deborah (Port Townsend , Wa) 9-23-2015
I've used this twin sized on my massage tables for four or five years now and it's been great.