Company Mens Battery Heated Jacket with Bluetooth, Dark Navyby Mobile Warming
Eligible for our FREE Shipping Offer*
DescriptionView DetailsView SizingView Recommended Accessories View Customer Reviews
The Mobile Warming Bluetooth® enabled 7.4volt Company Jacket is designed for everyday use or high-energy activity in cold, windy conditions. This navy winter jacket was designed to keep you warm in cold weather conditions, from hiking to hunting, or on the commute to work, the Company men's heated jacket with Bluetooth keeps you warm & comfortable in any activity. The light-weight shell with Wind-Shark® protection technology is engineered to keep wind, rain, & water away from your body. Powered by a rechargeable 7.4 volt lithium-ion battery, this navy winter jacket's large heat zones keep you warm for hours. The Company men's heated jacket with Bluetooth lets you wirelessly adjust the temperature on-the-fly. The Company Jacket features our exclusive Bluetooth enabled integrated touch control button. Use the MW Connect app to change temperature or check battery levels to keep you warm and comfortable all day.
The Company men's heated jacket is made from a lightweight nylon fabric that keeps you warm while blocking wind, light, rain, or snow. It has stylish looks for around town or up in the mountains. This navy winter jacket with Bluetooth is made with a light-weight 5 oz. 100% nylon outer shell with a quilted 2 oz. synthetic down core. When it comes to battling winter conditions, the Company uses our exclusive Wind-Shark Protection. Wind-Shark is a complete wind protection technology made of a combination of a breathable, windproof membrane and a water-repellent coating engineered to keep wind, rain, & water away from your body. The Company has a comfortable rib-knit collar and wrist cuffs that keep wind from penetrating the jacket. The Company includes zippered hand-warmer pockets with plenty of room for your phone or other items. The Company men's heated jacket with Bluetooth uses our powerful yet light-weight 7.4 volt Far-Infrared Heating System. The 7.4volt system has three heating elements, one on the back and two on the chest, that add heat to critical areas that keep your core warm. The Company's 7.4volt heating system can provide temperatures ranging from 135°F on high to 90°F on low. On high, expect up to four hours of heat. On low, this navy winter jacket can provide heat for up to 11 hours! The Company has two ways to adjust the temperature. First, the built-in touch control button. With a simple button push, allows you to choose from four heat settings. Second, we've incorporated Bluetooth control with our MW Connect app. Through the MW Connect app, you can quickly toggle through all connected Mobile Warming® devices and adjust individual heat levels to your liking. MW Connect allows you to get real-time updates on battery levels and update your garments when new firmware becomes available. From the trail to the office, the Company Heated Jacket keeps you warm on or off the beaten path.Additional Features:
- Stylish 5oz 100% Nylon Outer Shell
- Wind-Shark Protection from Wind, Rain, & Water
- Quilted 2oz Synthetic Down Core
- Rib-Knit Collar & Wrist Cuffs
- Left & Right Interior Pockets
- Multi-Zone Heat Elements, 2x Chest & 1x Back
- Bluetooth Enabled Wireless Control
- MW Connect Mobile App Compatible
- Integrated Touch Control Button
- 4 Selectable Heat Settings
- 7.4volt Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- Up to 10 Hours of Power Per Charge
- Charge Time 3-4hours
- Available in SM, MD, LG, XL, XXL & 3XL
- (1) Company Heated Jacket
- (1) 7.4v 2200mAh Lithium-Ion Battery
- (1) AC Battery Charger
|Temperature and Duration Settings|
|Setting||Average Temp F°||Average Temp C°||Approximate Duration Range|
|100%||135°||57°||Up to 2.5 Hrs|
|75%||120°||48°||Up to 3.0 Hrs|
|50%**||105°||40°||Up to 5.0 Hrs|
|25%||90°||32°||Up to 10.0 Hrs|
** 50% is the most common setting.
|Company Men's Jacket Sizing**|
** Please note that all measurements are "body measurements" not garment measurements.
Please be sure to measure your own arm, chest, waist, etc. and compare to the chart.
This size and fit guide is to be used as a guide only. It is not an exact conversion and does not guarantee an exact fit.
- If you don't have a measuring tape, use a piece of string and hold it alongside a ruler.
- Chest: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.