Korkers Snowmageddon Ice and Snow Traction Bootsby Korkers
Eligible for our FREE Shipping Offer*
We have thousands of ice cleats "In Stock", ready to ship. No order is too large for our inventory.
Supplying Military, Government, Law Enforcement, and Corporate businesses since 2002.
DescriptionView Details View Customer Reviews
Warm, waterproof, with twice the traction... Technical performance ice traction boot excels during active multi-sport winter adventures!Key Features:
- OmniTrax® 3.0 Interchangeable Sole System adapts your traction to meet changing weather conditions
- Includes two outsoles - SnowTrac Winter Rubber Lug and IceTrac Studded Rubber Lug with carbide studs (32 studs/pair)
- 100% waterproof construction includes waterproof/breathable bootie, and waterproof leathers, webbing and stitching keeping the foot bone dry
- 400 grams of 3M Thinsulate insulation, includes underfoot placement for the ultimate warmth during intense active outdoor adventures such as snowshoeing and hiking
- Premium shock absorbing polyurethane footbed with Fahrenheit Heat Warmer™ compatibility to keep your feet extra warm and comfy on icy cold days.
- Molded toe and heel cap provides superior support and protection without sacrificing flexibility
- Height: 9"
- 3lbs 7oz./pair
- Standard Men's Sizes: 8, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, and 14
- One Year Limited Warranty
OmniTrax Sole System
The OmniTrax Interchangeable Sole System is a revolutionary new concept changing the way people think about footwear. The soles of Korkers boots can be easily changed and customized for a variety of different activities.
This innovative technology was created with 3 simple design criteria in mind: ease of use, reliability, and durability. Hundreds of hours of field testing have resulted in a design that is absolutely reliable. All Omnitrax soles are constructed of the highest quality materials, and are fully covered by our warranty.
The Korkers brand was born over 50 years ago on the rugged and treacherous riverbanks of the Rogue River near Grants Pass, Oregon. Made by hand, using scrap rubber, nylon cord, and carbide spikes, Korkers were created in the basement of Korkers founder, Sherman Smith. The functional yet versatile design of the cleat system quickly grew as a favorite among fisherman who often found themselves slipping and/or falling on slippery river rock, and eventually spread to provide traction safety to a number of industrial applications such as roofing and outdoor work on snow and ice.
The Company continues to be bold and innovative, having the courage to take risks in order to meet the needs of those who identify with the intensity of mountain adventure where extreme conditions can be challenging and unforgiving. Their gear must perform double duty as conditions change rapidly and performance optimization puts every piece of gear to the test. The legendary OmniTrax Interchangeable Sole System enables the versatility to do more (adventure) with less (gear).
|Slip and Fall Facts|
For Government and Commercial volume pricing please call 800-340-1528 or Email Us.
Work Safely This Winter!