Hotronic FootWarmer Power Plus S4+ with Heat Insolesby Hotronic
Eligible for our FREE Shipping Offer*
DescriptionView DetailsView InstructionsView Recommended Accessories View Customer Reviews
HOTRONIC'S FOOTWARMING SYSTEM
The new S4+ Footwarmers are Hotronic's most powerful, longest lasting Battery Packs... Ever!
With enhanced reliability and longevity, the new S Series batteries maintain 55% of a full charge and 95% of their initial capacity after four years of non use! Plus, an increase in capacity offers up to a combined 30% in higher average temperatures over "e" and "m" batteries series on the same settings. Longer durations on a single full charge, all when needed most, in the cold!
- Easily installs in all types of footwear
- Transfers simply from one pair of footwear to another
- Use while skiing, snowboarding, bicycling, horseback riding, fishing, and during other general cold-temperature activities
- Powered by high capacity, cold temperature operation, NiMH cells
- Four (4) temperature-duration settings
- Settings adjusted by easy to use, push-button controls
- Easy to read Battery Pack LEDs indicate setting selected and power on / off
- Battery Packs easily attach to secure area of footwear
- Battery Packs S4+ contain four (4) cells for powerful-yet compact design
- NiMH cells do NOT have “memory effect” and do NOT require fully discharging before fully recharging
|Temperature and Duration Settings|
|Setting||Approximate Average Temperature||Duration Range
|1||84 - 98||29 - 37||16.5 - 21 hrs|
|2 **||107 - 121||42 - 49||7 - 10.5 hrs|
|3||122 - 138||50 - 59||5 - 7.5 hrs|
|4||158 - 173||70 - 78||2.5 - 4.5 hrs|
|Based on battery packs in ambient temperatures -22°c to -15°c (-9 to +4°f).
Based on heating element in ambient temperatures 20°c to 26°c (68° to 79°f).
** Setting 2 is the most common setting.
- Advanced global charging technology with overcharge protection and input range of 100V-240V
- Includes North American and European plug adapters
- Recharges in 3 hours or less
- Recharger LEDs indicate recharging mode and battery charge status
- Compatible with S, e, and m Series Battery Packs
- Large oval Heating Elements provide effective anatomical coverage of toes
- Heating Elements easily install in your FREE choice of Hotronic's Heat Ready Insoles (Semi Custom Heat Ready Insoles or One Size Fits All Heat Ready Insoles) or on insoles of your own choice
- Self-Adhesive Fabric Covers and Strips included for installation on insoles of your own choice
HOTRONIC'S TWO (2) YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
- Always doing our best to back the product bearing the Hotronic name, and with confidence in our FootWarmer Power Plus models, Hotronic offers a two (2) year limited warranty!
- 2 Battery Packs S4+ with Integrated Heat Regulator
- 1 Pair of Heating Elements with Self-Adhesive Fabric Covers and Strips and your FREE choice of Hotronic's Heat Ready Insoles (Semi Custom Heat Ready Insoles or One Size Fits All Heat Ready Insoles)
- 1 Recharger (global input 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz) with North American and European Plug Adapters
- Operating Instructions & Limited Warranty Card
- Slide Strap Brackets, Mounting Brackets, or Velcro® Attachment Straps to secure your batteries to your ski boots.
- OR Extension Cords for mounting your batteries at your waist or chest.
Manual: Download the product manual (PDF)
Attaches S, e, & m Series battery packs to power straps on ski boots.
Attaches battery packs to hardshell boots.
Secure battery packs around leg.
Price From: $22
Attach battery packs at waist or chest.
I have purchased my third set...
I have purchased my third set of Hotronic footbed warmers for hiking and use when operating a bus. With temperatures holding below zero at night and early morning, keeping my feet from being frozen can be a challenge. The Hotronics batteries hold a charge nicely and last throughout the day. Footbed heaters are worth the cost.
1 customers found this helpful.
Was this helpful?