Description View DetailsView SizingView Recommended Accessories View Customer Reviews
Gen IV Purple Battery Heated Slippers with Remote
The Newest, Generation IV Battery Heated Slippers Rejuvenate numb toes and cold, tired feet. One of the biggest key features that you can see is the addition of a zipper on the side. This zipper runs from of the top opening down to the sole. This opens the entire side of the slipper up so that it is easy to slide on and off. The Gen 4 also has an added nylon pull tab on the back of the slipper to help ease the slipper on your foot.
This Gen 4 heated slipper will come complete with 2 rechargeable batteries, a wall charger and wireless remote. The remote will help to control the temperature settings that range from Hi/Medium/Low. The heat system is located in the foot bed of the slipper and will heat from the tips of your toes back to the beginning of the heel.
The durable rubber outsole allows you to take trips outdoors with the slippers on and still keep your feet toasty warm. Designated for indoor or light duty outdoor use, you can head out to get the mail. grill up some steaks on the patio or cruise around the garage comfortably. The insole features memory foam that we added a little extra material to making this the most comfortable Volt Heated Slipper ever. With the Gen 4 heated slipper you can enjoy warm feet at home in the evenings, in the ski lodge after a cold day of skiing or even under your desk during the work day. Keep your feet and toes comfortably cozy with the Gen 4 Heated Slippers by Volt and remember, Stay Warm!
These cordless and rechargeable battery heated slippers provide hours of soothing warmth and provides pulsing heat for up to 7 hours per charge. Great for about the house but equally as functional outside in the cold. The advanced heating technology used in the indoor outdoor slippers is lightweight and durable. It provides instant heat helping to stimulate blood flow and chase away the cold. These Ultra-comfortable slippers are controlled by a wireless remote that can fit easily in your pocket or on a key chain. The remote for the indoor outdoor slippers will allow for temperature control without having to continuously access the battery pocket located on the side of the slipper. For more great products, check out these Thermo Soles.
Your Order Includes:
- Provides between 3 7 hours of soothing warmth to help rejuvenate numb toes and cold, tired feet!
- Unisex design for men or women
- Controlled by a wireless remote
- Includes two powerful 3.7v 2000mah rechargeable lithium batteries, dual charger and wireless remote.
- vertical zipper on the inside of the foot going from the top opening to the sole making it easier to slide your foot in
- Nylon pull tab on the heel to assist in sliding them on over your foot
- Ripstop Nylon upper shell fabric treated with a DWR finish for wet weather protection
- Fleece lining and memory foam cushioned foot bed for extra comfort
- A layer of G100 Thinsulate insulation traps in the heat encapsulating your feet with warmth
- Lightweight rubber outsole for flexibility and durability, so you can wear them outside to get the mail
- 3 power level settings for you to select desired heat output for optimal comfort
- Battery connects to plug and tucks discreetly into a hook and loop pocket
- 1 Pair of Heated Slippers
- 2 Rechargeable Lithium Battery Pack (VB320R / 3.7v 2000mAh)
- 1 Wireless Remote
- 1 Charger
Approximate Battery Run Time per Power Level
High 3 hours
Medium 5 hours
Low 7 hours
The electrical components of this product, the battery(ies) and charger are warranted for 90 days from the date of the initial purchase.
Rechargeable Battery System Care:
WARNING: Do not use battery if you notice a change of shape (lumps), over-heat when charging or if rust or corrosion on the battery connectors is found.
- Failure to charge battery prior to use will reduce battery life.
- CHARGE BATTERY REGULARLY. Charge between each use and a minimum of once every 3 months. It is important to maintain at least 25% of your battery power when not in use. Failure to do this will result in performance problems and reduced battery life.
- The battery life is 300+ cycles before the battery will diminish in capacity output.
- Lithium batteries provide a diminished capacity output at extreme cold temperatures - keep batteries inside the garment to minimize the impact and improve the performance.