Great Value with
one Lithium Battery and one Charger.
Additional batteries will extend total warming duration throughout cold days for your battery heated clothing.
Your Order Includes:
This battery works with the following products:
- WarmGear Battery Heated Fleece Jacket, 2-in-1 System (6722)
- WarmGear Battery Heated Fleece Vest with Zip-On Sleeves (6722)
- WarmGear Battery Heated Jacket, 4-in-1 System (6801)
- WarmGear Battery Heated 2-in-1 Soft Shell Jacket (679)
- Heated Base Layer (version with the controls on the garment)
- Women's Battery Heated Quilted White Vest (222)
- Bench Warmer Battery Heated Stadium Seat Cushion
- 1 WarmGear Spare Battery 604 for Heated Clothing
- 1 WarmGear Single Charger
Battery color may vary between white or black
This battery is warranted from factory defect for 6 months from the date of the initial purchase.
Rechargeable Battery System Care to Extend the Life of Lithium-Ion Batteries:
WARNING: Do not use battery if you notice a change of shape (lumps), over-heat when charging or if rust or corrosion on the battery connectors is found.
- Fully charge Lithium-Ion batteries before beginning to use the battery. Failure to charge battery prior to use will reduce battery life.
- Keep Lithium-Ion batteries fully charged when not in use.
- CHARGE BATTERY REGULARLY. Charge between each use and a minimum of once every few months. It is important to maintain at least 25% of your battery power when not in use. Failure to do this will result in performance problems and reduced battery life. Never leave Lithium-Ion batteries discharged for long. The batteries do self-discharge and the charge could drop low enough to damage the battery.
- Avoid regularly running Lithium-Ion batteries completely dead.
- The battery life is 300+ cycles before the battery will diminish in capacity output.
- Lithium batteries provide a diminished capacity output at extreme cold temperatures - keep batteries inside the garment to minimize the impact and improve the performance.
- Store Lithium-Ion batteries in a cool, dry place if you will not be using the battery for several weeks.
- Keep Lithium-Ion batteries out of extreme temperatures. High temperatures may cause premature battery failure while lower temperatures can prevent batteries from fully charging.
Average Customer Rating:
There are currently no customer product Testimonials for this product.
Be the first to write an online Testimonial and share your thoughts and experiences with others.
There are currently no Testimonials for this product.