Description View DetailsView Recommended Accessories View Customer Reviews
Please note: We have dryers in-stock or actively in production, ready to ship! Other dealers have much longer lead times.
Cyclone Ten Set Turnout Gear Dryer V2 - NEWLY REDESIGNED. Made in the USA.
Heater Craft Cyclone Turnout Gear Drying Systems is the ONLY turnout dryer system that provides BOTH high volume of air AND high volume of heat. Other PPE Drying solutions typically provide one or the other - there are solutions with heat but lack any air capacity or, conversely, solutions with air flow but no serious heat capacity. This Cyclone Turnout Gear Dryer, on the other hand, is engineered to provide the perfect combination of massive airflow along with gear drying warmth, and is NFPA compliant. As a result, the Cyclone Turnout Gear Dryer product line delivers unparalleled drying performance in terms of dry times and managing wet gear and equipment.
This unique and superior Cyclone design covers the complete product line - from the one set turnout gear dryer to the full scale commercial grade ten set turnout gear drying units for the most demanding environments. That is why fire departments and other first responders rave about the product.
Free standing for maximum convenience and ease of loading, this Cyclone V2 Turnout Gear Dryer offers ninty-six (96) drying arms which safely delivers enough warm air to dry ten sets of turnout gear, including boots, gloves, or helmets. Use the convenient apparel adapter extensions (sold separately) to dry jackets, pants, and other types of apparel with ease. Additional optional attachments include "Y"adapters for gloves, shoes, and smaller items. Can be plugged directly into traditional 220 Volt dryer outlet.
Technical Specifications / Features:
LTL Shipping Specifications:
- Freestanding on base
- 96 Drying arms for helmets, jackets, pants, footwear, gloves, equipment and gear
- Optional adapters for customized drying
- Quiet fan with large volume of heated air to dry quickly
- Rapid heat element for instantaneous drying
- Construction: Steel. Durable powder coat. Welded drying arms
- Dimensions: 61.87 H x 55 W x 40.18 D (56" D including drying arms)
- Air Flow: 700 cfm
- Programmable timer: 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour, and 2 hour
- Watts: 6400
- Amps: 40
- Voltage AC: 230V 60hz (230V U.S. Four Wire Connection)
- This unit requires a hard wire connection
- Weight: 500 lbs.
- Model: 500-010
- NFPA compliant: Follows all NFPA-1851 guidelines
- 1 Year Warranty
- Made in the USA
- Shipping Weight: 650 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 67" x 51" x 72"
- Shipping Class: 200
- Shipping Packaging: Wood Crate
Heat output: At a standard room temperature of between 65°F and 75°F, the heat output is typically between 95°F and 105°F.
Don't see what you were looking for? Need a large dryer for the fire station, locker room, or unique shaped ski lodge? Cyclone can custom make dryers to fit your unique dryer needs. Please call 1.800.340.1528 for details.
Color may vary from photos. This is a Build to Order item and may require additional time to complete.