Description View Recommended Accessories View Customer Reviews
Please note: We have this dryer IN-STOCK in our inventory, ready to ship! Other dealers have a 4-6 week lead time.
Heater Craft Cyclone Drying Systems are the ONLY drying system that provides BOTH high volume of air AND high volume of heat. Other solutions typically provide one or the other - there are solutions with heat but lack any air capacity or, conversely, solutions with air flow but no serious heat capacity. Cyclone, on the other hand, is engineered to provide the perfect combination of massive airflow along with gear drying warmth. As a result, the Cyclone product line delivers unparalleled drying performance in terms of dry times and managing wet gear and equipment.
This unique and superior Cyclone design covers the complete product line - from the two pair locker dryer to the full scale commercial grade forty-eight pair units for the most demanding environments. That is why customers rave about the product from residential ski homes, to fire departments, to Collegiate Athletics, to NFL Football Teams.
- Flexible Timer - 2hrs, 1hr, 30mins, 15mins
- Freestanding on base, back or wall mounted
- Four Drying arms for equipment, footwear, gloves, helmets, and gear
- Optional adapters for customized drying
- Quiet fan with large volume of heated air to dry quickly
- Rapid heat element for instantaneous drying
- Locker Rooms
- Athletic Facilities
- Commercial & Municipal Buildings
- Residential & Custom Homes
- Dimensions: 10.18" W 16.52" H 19" D
- Air flow: 92 CFM
- Watts: 540 Watts
- Amps: 4.5 Running Amps
- Power: 120 Volt
- Weight: 24 lbs
- Construction: Steel. Durable powder coat. Welded drying arms
- 1 Year Warranty
- Made in the USA
Heat output: At a standard room temperature of between 65°F and 75°F, the heat output is typically between 95°F and 105°F.
Don't see what you were looking for? Need a large dryer for the fire station, locker room, or unique shaped ski lodge? Cyclone can custom make dryers to fit your unique dryer needs. Please call 1.800.340.1528 for details.
**All orders outside the Continental US for this product will have additional shipping costs that can only be calculated after the checkout. We will contact you with the exact amount.