Boot Glove - Heat Trapping Neoprene
FREE Shipping Offer on orders over $75*
DescriptionView Sizing View Customer Reviews
The neoprene Boot Glove was Developed in Alaska. This "thermally correct" Neoprene cover fits like a snug glove over the top of almost any boot, protecting it from wind and snow chill. We also have great Heated Socks to keep you warm as well.
Downhill skiers will appreciate the absolute warmth that the neoprene Boot Glove Alpine provides.
Do the natural thing and add an additional layer of insulation for winter. The neoprene boot glove has been tested** to hold in body heat adding up to +53 degrees to the shell temperature of your boot for toasty toes. By using the BootGlove as a layer the same as you would with the rest of the body you will be conserving heat loss where it is important... YOUR FEET.
* In an engineered test at Moose Mountain Ski resort in Fairbanks, Alaska the following results were recorded:Additional Features:
- The outside air temperature was -5 degrees below zero F at the ski lodge.
- Temperature probes were placed on the shell of the ski boots.
- A BootGlove was placed over one of the boots in the ski lodge.
- After skiing 1,300' vertical feet, the exposed boot shell temperature was -5 degrees F, while the boot protected by the BootGlove was +48 degrees F.
- The shell of the boot protected by the BootGlove was 53 degrees F warmer than the other shell.
- The test was repeated with identical results.
OFFICIAL SUPPLIER of the US SKI TEAMSpecifications:
- 4.5 Mil N2s Neoprene
- Fits over most boots
- Strong Velcro closure
- Water proof
- Wind proof
- Won't compromise fit
- 53F warmer
- Sold in pairs
- 30 day warranty
- Put them on inside the lodge when your boots are warm.
- Take them off when you come into the lodge. (They keep out heat also!)
- Make sure they are very snug so as to fit tightly to the boot.
|Size||Women's Shoe||Men's Shoe|
|Small||3 - 6||3 - 5.5|
|Medium||7 - 10.5||6 - 10|
|Large||9.5+||9 - 15|