ThermiCare Refresher Boot Dryer
The ThermiCare Refresher not only dries all kinds of boots or gloves overnight and warms them up again with maximum liner protection but also gets rid of any unpleasant odors and reduces bacteria with UV light. The approximate temperature of the air coming out at the nozzle is 110 degrees F. Another outstanding feature of the totally quiet device is the ability to move its flexible tubes. All in all, the ThermiCare Refresher is fast, efficient, quiet and clean.
Ski and Snowboard boots are hard to dry. It usually takes longer than one night for traditional air-drying to fully dry most liners. The ThermiCare Refresher is specifically designed to gently rid the liners of warmth robbing and mold causing moisture quickly and quietly. Dry boots are the first step to a good day.
The ThermiCare Refresher dries liners 3 times faster than traditional air drying by using a fan with an air flow of 2600 liters per hour for each nozzle the warm air (approximately 113 F directly at the nozzle) can circulate freely, thus absorbing a lot of moisture! Your boots will be completely dry and comfortably warm in no time.
The device is so quiet that you can dry your boots overnight. ThermiCare Refresher dries all kinds of shoes/boots gently and can be used with all materials even fitted inner boots and insoles.
A built in thermostat prevents the device from reaching too high temperatures.
The ThermiCare Refresher is simple to use. Both tubes are extractable and can be adapted to all kinds of shoes/boots. The patented compact device is collapsible making it perfect for travel.
ThermiCare Refresher Boot Dryer Features:
- Dries soaking wet boots or gloves in a few hours
- Efficient with maximum liner protection
- UV-light reduces bacteria
- Timer Included: Can be set to 1 hour, 3 hours or 6 hours
- Absorbs unpleasant odors
- Compact and quiet
ThermiCare Refresher Boot Dryer Specs:
- Drying Times - ski boots 60 to 90 minutes; shoes 60 to 120 minutes
- Power - 120v AC / 50 watts / 2.4 amps, with household outlet plug
- Heat - Boot liners and shoes are warmed to 113 degrees F
- Air Volume - 2600 liters per hour for each nozzle
- Dimensions - 7.5" x 5" x 3"
- Weight - 1.5 pounds
- Feet and hands have the highest number of sweat glands per square inch.
- Moisture breeds fungus and bacteria that create odor.
- Cold is caused by the loss of heat
- Moist garments are up to 25 times colder than dry garments.
- Because boots, shoes and gloves are closed end garments, they do not dry well without the aid of dryers.
Average Customer Rating:
There are currently no customer product Testimonials for this product.
Be the first to write an online Testimonial and share your thoughts and experiences with others.
There are currently no Testimonials for this product.