Zanier Heat-ZX heated ski gloves are now lighter and heat better and longer than ever before.
The gloves will now keep your hands comfortably warm for up to 10 hours. The top-quality Lithium-ion rechargeable batteries are a mere 50 grams and hidden away in the gloves where you will barely feel them. The innovative Therm-ic impulse processor-control technology warms your hands reliably and also stimulates the blood circulation in your fingers. The temperature in the glove stays constant for hours.
The Plus (+) and Minus (-) buttons on the back of the hand of the Heat-ZX glove are used to select one of 3 different heat settings. LEDs also display the current setting. The rechargeable batteries offer high performance even under extreme temperatures, are powerful, waterproof and shock-resistant. Our Heat-ZX gloves are the same as the Heat.GTX gloves sold in Europe, but they are labeled ZX in the United States.
Overnight you can re-charge the power packs with the charger, included with your gloves. The heating units are water resistant and can absorb shocks without breaking. If the weather turns warm, you can detach the power packs easily, and the Heat-ZX becomes a regular top ski glove. Waterproof, windproof and breathable HYPORA ensures dry hands with or without the batteries.
|If you suffer from Raynaud's Syndrome our heated gloves are what you've been looking for. With a heating element at the end of each finger and thumb, it puts the heat right where you need it. Also, see our FootWarmers for your feet.
- Material: Palm is leather, backing is Super Microtex
- Color: Black
Zanier Heat-ZX Heated Ski Gloves Features:
- 3 Heat Settings for individual temperature regulation
- Controller LED lights indicate power is on or off and the heat setting
- Comfortable warmth for up to 12 hours on a single charge
- Shock proof
- Water resistant
- One Year Limited Warranty
Your Order Includes:
- 1 Pair of Zanier Heat-ZX European Designed, Heated Ski Gloves with processor-controlled heating elements in each finger and thumbs with Impulse Control Technology
- 2 Power Packs (4 Lithium-ion batteries)
- 1 Global Recharger that can be used in US at 110v and Europe at 230v. (charges both power packs at the same time)
How to justify spending $350 for a pair of heated ski gloves?
Simple. You just need to look at the cost of the components. Here's a break down:
- Four rechargeable Lithium-ion batteries (2 in each glove) = $129.95
- One Global Recharger = $50
- One Pair of heating systems with external control panels (ten heating elements, two wiring harnesses, two control panels) = $120
- One Pair of European designed Ski Gloves = $100
(Gloves not sold separately from the complete system.)
Total = $399.95, minus $50 Discount = $349.95
About Zanier Gloves:
Zanier has been one of the top glove producers in Europe for over 35 years.
Glove design may vary slightly from the photo above.
Warm, Not Hot!
The Heat-ZX is intended to warm your hands and not heat them. The correct temperature level and heating duration depends on various factors, such as the charge of the power cells and the external temperature. Use the below table as a rough guide.
|Temperature and Duration Settings
||Average Temp C°
||Average Temp F°
||8 - 10 hrs
||4 - 5 hrs
||2 - 2.5 hrs
|* Setting 2 is the most common setting.
Average Customer Rating:
There are currently no customer product Testimonials for this product.
Be the first to write an online Testimonial and share your thoughts and experiences with others.
There are currently no Testimonials for this product.