Our Generation 4 Warm & Safe Men's 12v Heated Pants Liner are light, thin and body fitting. These form fitting 12v heated pants fit close to the body without sacrificing comfort while allowing optimum heat transfer to the body.
The Generation 4 Heated Pants Liner features our NEW Soft Heat. Soft Heat is light and flexible, safe and efficient, with no hot spots.
The Heated Pant Liner is designed to keep you warm when plugged into a 12 volt DC power source. Wear it layered over a base layer garment and under your outer shell garment.
- Performance fabric: Anti Bacterial treatment prevents odors and Moisture Management wicks moisture away from skin
- Uses Our New Soft Heat Heating Panels!
- Form Fitting, close fit for optimum heat transfer to body
- Heated zones cover thigh and knee and upper butt
- Made of Spandex fabric allowing full range of movement for any activity and fits easily under your outer garments
- Integrated sock plugs stow in their own zippered pockets when not in use
- 4 Zones of Heat making about 40 watts, 2.7 amps at 12.8 volts, Heated zones cover thighs, knees and upper butt
- Run the Pants and Socks together or on Separate Heat-troller Controls
- Packs into its included zippered pouch
- Color: Black
This product is intended to be used with a 12-volt electrical system like found on most vehicles or machinery. Most common uses are with Motorcycles, Auto, Snowmobiles, ATV's, etc.
Please be aware that this clothing is not intended to be used with a battery pack due to the energy requirements of the heating elements.
- - One Coax Splitter
Note: One FREE Fused Battery Harness is included with each clothing order. Click here to order additional Fused Battery Harnesses.
Our Warm & Safe 12v Heated Clothing interconnects, so plug your Heated Gloves into the sleeve plug on the Warm & Safe Heated Jacket Liner. The Warm & Safe Heated Pants Liner plugs into the Accessory Jack at the bottom front of the Warm & Safe Heated Jacket Liner. Learn more...
All our Warm & Safe Heated Gear 12v Heated Clothing, connectors and accessories are fully compatible with Heat-Troller, WarmGear, Harley-Davidson, and Gerbing Heated Clothing, coax connectors and accessories.
Gerbing's is a trademark of Gerbing's Heated Clothing, Inc. (Gerbings™)
Harley-Davidson is a trademark of the Harley-Davidson Motor Company
Average Customer Rating:
There are currently no customer product Testimonials for this product.
Be the first to write an online Testimonial and share your thoughts and experiences with others.
There are currently no Testimonials for this product.
|Heated Pant Liner Sizing Chart (in Inches and Centimeters)* |
|Size ||Men's Waist |
|Men's Waist |
|XSmall ||28-30 ||(71-76) |
|Small ||30-34 ||(76-81) |
|Medium / Large ||34-38 ||(81-97) |
|XLarge / XXLarge ||40-46 ||(101-117) |
|XXXLarge ||48-52 ||(122-132) |
| * This size guide is for suggestion only. |
These Pant Liners are not Uni-sex. The Men's and Women's Pants Liners are made different. And why not since men and women are build different. Measuring Tips
Here are some tips to help you order the correct size. If you don't have a measuring tape, use a piece of string and hold it alongside a ruler. Waist
Measure around your waistline where you normally wear your pants. Measure against the skin. Hips
Measure the hips at the widest part. Measure against the skin.