The New WarmGear™ Heated Jacket Liner is designed to keep you warm when plugged into a 12 volt DC power source. Wear it layered over a base layer garment and under your outer shell garment.
WarmGear heated clothing line was developed over the course of many years of touring and riding in all weather conditions.
- Heating panels on the chest, back, sleeves, and collar
- Light weight soft nylon shell for minimum bulk, non-coated finish for maximum breathability
- Flex panels and action back allows full range of movement for any activity
- Fleece lined inner collar for comfort
- Zippered inside and outside pockets
- Form-fitting snug fit to go under your outer garments and optimum heat transfer to body
- Glove plug pockets placed on the sleeves to store the plugs when not in use
- 100 Watts and 7.8 amp draw at 12.8 volts
- - One Coax Splitter
This product is intended to be used with a 12-volt electrical system like found on most vehicles or machinery. Most common uses are with Motorcycles, Auto, Snowmobiles, ATV's, etc.
Please be aware that this clothing is not intended to be used with a battery pack due to the energy requirements of the heating elements.
Note: One FREE Fused Battery Harness is included with each clothing order. Click here to order additional Fused Battery Harnesses.
All WarmGear™ Heated Clothing interconnects, so plug your Heated Gloves or Heated Glove Liners into the sleeve plug on the WarmGear Heated Jacket Liner. The WarmGear Heated Pants Liner plugs into the Accessory Jack at the bottom front of the WarmGear Heated Jacket Liner. Learn more...
Also available is our WarmGear Heated Vest Liner, which provides the same warmth and comfort as our heated jacket liner, except without the heated sleeves.
All WarmGear™ Heated Clothing, connectors and accessories are fully compatible with Heat-Troller, Warm & Safe, Harley-Davidson, and Gerbing's Heated Clothing, coax connectors and accessories.
Gerbing's is a trademark of Gerbing's Heated Clothing, Inc. (Gerbings™)
Harley-Davidson is a trademark of the Harley-Davidson Motor Company
Average Customer Rating:
There are currently no customer product Testimonials for this product.
Be the first to write an online Testimonial and share your thoughts and experiences with others.
There are currently no Testimonials for this product.