Dry 8 Pairs of Boots and 8 Pairs of Gloves with Ambient Air or Warmed Air!
The Williams 8 Pair Boot and 8 Pair Glove Dryer blows volumes of room temperature air, or warmed air, inside of your boots, shoes or gloves to dry them safely, gently and thoroughly. Plus, it's safe to run for extended periods of time and not risk the possibility of damaging your boot liners. The compact space saving design gets the boot clutter off the floor and is ideal for tight locations. The simple low maintenance design is built for years of trouble free operation.
- Boots are stored up side down preventing contamination by debris from above.
- The drying arms deliver air flow directly to the most difficult part of the boot to dry first - the toe. Drying occurs from the toe back.
- Sturdy welded 16ga steel construction.
- Durable Gloss Black or White Powdercoat paint on all steel components
- Plugs into a standard 110V outlet and is CSA tested
- Compact and space saving design
- Supported on feet at floor level and fastened to the wall at the top of the dryer. You will need to find a wall stud to secure the dryer at this top location.
- Energy Saving operation
- Electrical cord length is 7 feet. There is a switch to turn the dryer on, off, or to turn from warmed air to ambient air. A plug in wall timer is included with the dryer.
- Blows ambient (room temperature) air OR warm air (your choice)
- Drying time is about an hour, depending on air temperature, humidity, elevation and relative wetness.
- On/Off/On energy management switch with 24 hour plug in wall timer
- Hand built in North America
Average Customer Rating:
There are currently no customer product Testimonials for this product.
Be the first to write an online Testimonial and share your thoughts and experiences with others.
There are currently no Testimonials for this product.