Dry 60 Pair of Boots with Ambient Air or Warmed Air!
The Williams 60 Pair Portable Boot Dryer delivers high volume room temperature air, or warmed air, inside of your boots, shoes or gloves to dry them safely, gently and thoroughly. Plus, it's safe to run for extended periods of time and not risk the possibility of damaging your boot liners. The compact space saving design gets the boot clutter off the floor and is ideal for tight locations. The simple low maintenance design is built for years of trouble free operation.
- Boots are stored up side down preventing contamination by debris from above.
- The drying arms deliver air low directly to the most difficult part of the boot to dry first - the toe. Drying occurs from the toe back.
- Sturdy welded 16ga steel construction.
- Semi gloss highly durable, white powder coated finish.
- Plugs into a standard 110V outlet and is CSA tested and inspected.
- Compact and space saving design
- End Supports with 4 HD Casters
- Energy Saving operation
- Electrical cord length is 8 feet. There is a warmed air on/off/ambient air on switch. A plug in wall timer is included with the dryer.
- Delivers high volume ambient (room temperature) air OR warm air (your choice)
- Drying time is about an hour, depending on air temperature, humidity, elevation and relative wetness.
- On/Off/On energy management switch with 24 hour plug in wall timer.
- Hand built in North America
- Available on special order in 220V at no extra charge
||Portable - 60 pair boot dryer
||63"W x 32"D x 82"H
||490 cfm (+/-)
|Built in Warmer:
|Sound (empty or full):
||58 dB (+/-)
||Semi Gloss White Finish
||Sturdy welded 16ga steel
||5 Year Warranty on superstructure. One year on electrical.
||Switch to turn from warmed air to ambient air
Note: End supports with 4 HD casters
- Warmed air is mechanically distributed either to the farthest or hardest part of a garment (or boot, or glove, etc) to dry.
- The air delivery system creates a positive pressure differential between the interior and exterior of the garment.
- As the air exits the garment it passes over the interior surfaces picking up water vapor.
- The purposes of using warmed air:
Warmed air holds more water vapor than cold.
Machine operating efficiency can be maintained even in conditions or reduced room temperature.
- The benefits of using warmed air:
Drying tests verified the fact that even when a garment, boot, glove, etc felt dry there was actually a measurable amount of water still contained within the article. Water molecules are hydrotropically attached to the microscopic fabric fibres. Heat is required to excite the molecules enough to break this attraction. Complete drying within reasonable time periods can only be achieved with the addition of some heat.
- Organisms such as yeast, fungus, & bacteria thrive in warm, moist, dark environments. The accumulation of this biological mass has potential health issues. The amount of this biological mass is subjectively measured by "locker room" odor. Eliminating the last of the moisture contained within the garment goes a long ways towards reducing the "locker room" indicator.
- The 10º-15ºF temperature gradient is a subjective level which:
Adds enough heat to provide significant drying characteristics especially at the final stages of drying.
Keeps the delivered air temperature below body core temperature up to ambient room temperatures of 95ºF.
Ensures that spot burning, heat deformation, or changing fabric characteristics (eg "thermo set glues ") is not a concern.
- The temperature of the blown air is 10º-15ºF above room temperature. This temperature differential can generally only be physically perceived by touching a non heated portion of the machine (eg supports) then a heated piece ie support/air arm.
- All machines are 110V CSA approved for Canada & the USA which plug into any standard duplex outlet.
- Construction is heavy duty with a limited life time warranty on superstructure and a 1 year warranty on electrical.
- Finish is electrostatic powder coated white.
- Duty cycle: machines can operate continuously. Our first dryer was built in 1989 and we have had machines operate for 15 years under industrial conditions.
- Maintenance: keep the intake screen clean. A blocked screen reduces efficiency and decreases life expectancy.
Average Customer Rating:
There are currently no customer product Testimonials for this product.
Be the first to write an online Testimonial and share your thoughts and experiences with others.
There are currently no Testimonials for this product.