Warm Fleece Heated Gloves
The Volt Heated Fleece Gloves are perfect glove for big city or country living. Powered by our rechargeable 7 Volt lithium battery, the soft fleece will keep your hands warm and cozy for hours. These gloves feature leather tipped fingers for increased grip and feel. The nylon back helps protect the glove from every day wear and tear and helps give the glove a comfortable fit. The soft tricot lining helps to wick away moisture and provide extra warmth. Adding the Zero Layer Heat System technology to this Fleece Glove has made it a must have for getting through the cold winter months.
Your Order Includes:
- Soft fleece palmar side and nylon dorsal side of the glove provides a form fit without any bulk
- Aquatex waterproof/breathable membrane
- Zero Layer® heat system eliminates bulk while providing more efficient heat transfer
- Heats the entire length of each finger as well as the thumb and each side of the hand
- Built-in 4 level microprocessor controller to select desired heat output
- Provides over 150 degrees of soothing heat for 2+ hours on the highest setting and 8+ hours on the lowest setting
- 1 Pair of Volt Battery Heated Fleece Gloves
- 2 Rechargeable Lithium Battery Packs (7.4v 2200mAh)
- 1 Dual Charger
Approximate Battery Run Time per Power Level
100% High – 2 hours
75% Med/High – 3 hours
50% Medium – 5 hours
25% Low – 8 hours
The electrical components of this product, the battery(ies) and charger are warranted for 90 days from the date of the initial purchase.
Rechargeable Battery System Care:
WARNING: Do not use battery if you notice a change of shape (lumps), over-heat when charging or if rust or corrosion on the battery connectors is found.
- Failure to charge battery prior to use will reduce battery life.
- CHARGE BATTERY REGULARLY. Charge between each use and a minimum of once
every 3 months. It is important to maintain at least 25% of your battery power when
not in use. Failure to do this will result in performance problems and reduced
- The battery life is 300+ cycles before the battery will diminish in capacity output.
- Lithium batteries provide a diminished capacity output at extreme cold
temperatures - keep batteries inside the garment to minimize the impact and
improve the performance.
Average Customer Rating:
There are currently no customer product Testimonials for this product.
Be the first to write an online Testimonial and share your thoughts and experiences with others.
There are currently no Testimonials for this product.