Our Insulated Puffy Electric Vest is lightweight and heated. The heating elements are placed on targeted core areas of the upper body, one on the back, and a panel on each side of the chest, so your core will remain warm.
Our electric heated vest is powered by a standard 2.0 USB Power Bank, instead of a battery. One of the benefits of using a USB power bank for your electric vest, is that you are not limited to use one battery per product, with USB power you can charge your vest, tablet, phone and most low capacity electronics.
The micro-alloy heating element panels have been redesigned with a thinner mesh overlay which allows for maximum efficient heat transfer. On top of all of that, the heated vest is also water resistant and windproof so you won't have to feel cold again. Whether layered under a shell or over your favorite shirt, you will stay warm and fashionable.
Our versatile electric heated vest can be worn as a Puffy Jacket too. Simply zip-on the included sleeves and enjoy a Heated Jacket.
Water resistant rip-stop shell
The nylon rip-stop shell quickly wicks water away by keeping it on the outside, so your body is sure to stay dry and warm.
Our Micro-carbon fiber heating panels are placed to keep you the warmest - 1 large centered on back and 1 panel on each side of your chest.
5V USB Heat
Our Next Gen USB Heat provides hours of comfort and heat, while allowing you to use any 2.0 power bank.
USB Power Bank, OPTIONAL
Our Optional 10,400 mAh, 2.1A USB Power Bank provides a universal way to power the vest, and also your personal devices, such as phones, tablets, GPS, etc.
Specifications Including Optional Power Bank
- Gender: Unisex
- Color: Grey
- Power System: USB Power Bank
- Heating Elements: 1 on Back, 1 on each side of the Chest
- Heat Settings: Low, Medium, High
- Voltage: 5V
- Input: 2.1A
- Required Capacity: Minimum 5,000 mAh
Heat Duration of Optional Power Bank
Your Order Includes, $139.95:
Setting - Heat Duration
– Low / Blue: 12 Hours***
– Medium / White: 7.5 Hours***
– High / Red: 3.5 Hours***
***Based on a USB 2.1A, 10,400 mAh power bank
Your Order With Optional Power Bank Includes, $199.90:
- 1 Heated Puffy Vest with Zip-on Sleeves
- Does not include USB Power Bank, unless you select that option in the checkout. We offer this option, since many people already have a Power Bank and want to use their own.
** If using your own Power Bank, it must be 2.1Amp with at least 5,000mAh capacity.
- 1 Heated Puffy Vest with Zip-on Sleeves
- 1 USB Power Bank (10,400 mAh, 2.1A)
- 1 USB Charger Connection Cord
- Instructional Manual
Fabric & Materials are warranted from factory defect for 1 Year
The electrical components of this product and the optional battery is warranted from factory defect for 6 months from the date of the initial purchase.
Rechargeable Battery System Care to Extend the Life of Lithium-Polymer Batteries:
WARNING: Do not use battery if you notice a change of shape (lumps), over-heat when charging or if rust or corrosion on the battery connectors is found.
- Fully charge Lithium-Polymer batteries before beginning to use the battery. Failure to charge battery prior to use will reduce battery life.
- Keep Lithium-Polymer batteries fully charged when not in use.
- CHARGE BATTERY REGULARLY. Charge between each use and a minimum of once every few months. It is important to maintain at least 25% of your battery power when not in use. Failure to do this will result in performance problems and reduced battery life. Never leave Lithium-Polymer batteries discharged for long. The batteries do self-discharge and the charge could drop low enough to damage the battery.
- Avoid regularly running Lithium-Polymer batteries completely dead.
- The battery life is 300+ cycles before the battery will diminish in capacity output.
- Lithium batteries provide a diminished capacity output at extreme cold temperatures - keep batteries inside the garment to minimize the impact and improve the performance.
- Store Lithium-Polymer batteries in a cool, dry place if you will not be using the battery for several weeks.
- Keep Lithium-Polymer batteries out of extreme temperatures. High temperatures may cause premature battery failure while lower temperatures can prevent batteries from fully charging.
|WarmGear Next Gen 2-in-1 USB Power Bank Heated Puffy Vest Sizing Chart (in Inches) †
||Sleeve Length †††
† This size guide is for suggestion only.
†† For your chest size, measure around the fullest area of the chest,
holding the measuring tape level and firm.
††† To measure Arm Length: With elbow bent, measure from the center
of the back of neck, then over top of the shoulder, then over the
elbow and down to the wrist.
Next Gen USB 2.0 Power Bank
Need a spare battery? We have replacement and extra batteries that will extend total warming time.
Average Customer Rating:
There are currently no customer product Testimonials for this product.
Be the first to write an online Testimonial and share your thoughts and experiences with others.
There are currently no Testimonials for this product.