The modern ELORY collection towel warmers offers a clean and elegant design. Towel warmers are energy efficient and an affordable way to dry towels and keep bathrooms warm and mildew free. The product line ranges in styles, all of which can also be used at pools, saunas, spas, boats, kitchens and mudrooms.
- Width: 21"
- Height: 13"
- Depth: 3"
- Watts: 90
- Amps: 0.8
- Ave. Temp Range: Temperature can be regulated up to 167 °F
- Security Thermofuse: 176 °F
- Large flat heating surface area - suitable for drying large, thick towels
- New patented Italian heating system with NO LIQUID
- High quality stainless steel available in Polished or Brushed finishes
- ETL certified for Canada and the USA
- Three Year Limited Warranty
The warming rails are 100% stainless steel, with a strong stainless steel wall mount and separate switch, for a cleaner-looking fixture. It only uses 60 to 240 watts, which is equivalent to one or two light bulbs.
The control switch is not directly attached to the unit, so you have the option of deciding on the position and style of the switch, as well as selecting either a regular on and off switch, seven-day programmable timer or a remote switch.
Aside from bath towels, warming racks are used to dry delicate clothing not suitable for a tumble-dryer, and keep rooms dry and mold and mildew free. The heated towel rails have an internal thermostat, to prevent overheating,
automatically switching if they do overheat.
Note: Once the you have chosen the size and finish you would like, an electrician can easily install
Download: Tech Specs PDF
Frequently Asked Questions: Amba Towel Warmers FAQs
Note: AMBA ELORY Collection products are used for hardwire installation. We recommend using an electrician to install.