NEW - Thermo Gloves Rechargeable Heated Gloves
Introduced in Europe and now available in the US, ThermoGloves heated gloves will keep your hands warm even in the coldest of winters. Finally, lightweight battery heated gloves that are slim enough to be worn as a liner but warm enough to keep hands toasty on their own.
Most liner-type gloves can't keep hands warm for long periods of times and most battery-operated heated gloves are too bulky and hinder mobility. Thermo Gloves solves these issues with its unique design which combines a micro-thin elastic material with high-tech carbon fiber bundles that spreads even heat through each finger and thumb without impacting dexterity. They are soft and flexible without any uncomfortable wires.
Thermogloves can be set to 3 different temperature levels or simply turn them off without having to take the gloves off.
ThermoGloves are perfect for everyday outdoor activities like hiking, biking, sailing, camping, fishing, spectating, snow sports, construction, or just walking around the block.
Suffer from Raynaud's Syndrome?
If you are suffering from severe cold hands you may have a condition called Raynaud's Syndrome. According to MayoClinic: Raynaud's (ray-NOHZ) disease is a condition that causes some areas of your body — such as your fingers, toes, the tip of your nose and your ears — to feel numb and cool in response to cold temperatures or stress. In Raynaud's disease, smaller arteries that supply blood to your skin narrow, limiting blood circulation to affected areas.
Many people who are suffering from cold hands have commented that ThermoGloves help relieve the symptoms caused by Raynaud's. Because they are slim and flexible, they can be worn while remaining quite dexterous. Something most battery operated snow gloves can't offer.
- ThermoGloves Rechargeable Heated Gloves Features:
- Wireless heated gloves with no external wires
- Can be used as glove liners or regular gloves
- Micro-thin stretchable carbon fibers distributes even heat to all fingers
- Keypad temperature control with 3 temperature settings
- Re-chargeale 2.7000 mAh Li-Ion Polymer batteries with no memory-effect
- Operating time up to 5 hours
- Replaceable 59 gram batteries for extended heating time
| Infrared Heat Off Infrared Heat On
- Your ThermoGloves Rechargeable Heated Gloves Order Includes:
- 1 Pair of Gloves
- 2 Batteries
- 1 Charger
- 1 Travel Case
- 1 Instructions
- ThermoGloves Rechargeable Heated Gloves Textile Specifications:
- Shell: 100% Polyester
- Filling: 100% Polyester
- Insulation: Textil Fiber
- Heating: 100% Carbon Fiber
- Battery Specifications:
- Lithium Polymer Batteries
- 2700 mAh, 3,7 V
- No memory effect
- Charge Time:
Initial = 8 hours
Recharge time = 6 - 8
- Heating Duration Time:
High: Up to 2 hours
Medium: 3-4 hours
Low: Up to 5 hours
- Advantage of Lithium Polymer Batteries:
- Enhanced safety
- Leakage-proof (no free electrolyte)
- High energy density
- Long life cycle
- Environment-friendly (pollution-free)
||Average Temp F°
|Setting 1 - Low, Yellow
|Setting 2 - Medium, Green
|Setting 3 - High, Red
- ThermoGloves Rechargeable Heated Gloves Unisex Sizing** (Inches)
To size your hands, measure the length from the bottom of your open hand to the top of your middle finger.
- Small / Medium: 7 1/16" – 7 3/4"
- Large / XLarge: 7 3/4" – 8 7/16"
** This size guide is for suggestion only.
ThermoGloves are great!!!
Daniel Lischynski (Regina, Sk) 11-23-2015
I have owned a set for over a year and they have allowed me to do repairs in the cold and enjoy the process. They are also great when skiing in -30 deg weather.