Footwarmer Max Charging Technology
- If the batteries are being used for the first time or if they have not been used for some time, they should be fully charged about 3 to 4 times and discharged again in order to reach 100% performance.
- The batteries must always be fully discharged before charging them!
- Always fully recharge the batteries with the battery charger for a minimum of 7 to a maximum of 9 hours.
- Storage of battery packs: switched off, disconnected from heatable insole and charger, at room temperature, charged or discharged!
- Before using the batteries again after a long break they should be fully charged and discharged about 3 to 4 times.
- At the end of the charging process the battery packs may reach slightly different temperatures because of the tolerance of the individual battery cells. This will not affect the operating performance of the batteries.
WARNING: This Charger will not properly charge any Therm-ic Lithium-ion (Li-ion) battery packs.
Note: Our Therm-ic Global Charger Supermax is compatible with the Therm-ic Max Battery Pack
Average Customer Rating:
There are currently no customer product Testimonials for this product.
Be the first to write an online Testimonial and share your thoughts and experiences with others.
There are currently no Testimonials for this product.