NEW! - The Semi Custom Insoles with Heating Elements are a perfect upgrade for existing Footwarmer's or if you want to add to a second pair of boots.
- Simplifies installation with precut pocket for Heating Element and channel for the Power Cord
- Reduces setup time
- Great upgrade over standard foam insoles found in most boots
- Preformed heel with some arch support
- Made in Italy
- Open Heating Element door on underside of insole.
- Remove adhesive separating layer of paper.
- Insert Heating Element with Power Cord facing up and aligned with channel.
- Close door pressing firmly on both sides of insole to secure Element between adhesive layers.
- Apply self-adhesive CambrelleŽ strip over door and Power Cord.
- Trim to size as needed.
Note: Heating Elements color may vary between green and white.