Technical performance boot - excels during active multi-sport winter adventures!
- OmniTrax® 3.0 Interchangeable Sole System adapts your traction to meet changing weather conditions
- Includes two outsoles - SnowTrac Winter Rubber Lug and IceTrac Studded Rubber Lug with carbide studs (32 studs/pair)
- 100% waterproof construction includes waterproof/breathable bootie, and waterproof leathers, webbing and stitching to keep boot interior perfectly dry
- 400 grams of 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation, includes underfoot placement for warmth during active outdoor adventures such as snowshoeing and hiking
- Molded toe and heel cap provides support and protection without sacrificing flexibility
- Color: Black
- 3lbs 7oz./pair
- Standard Men's Sizes: 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 12.5, 13, 14 and 15
- One Year Limited Warranty
Read about "Slip and Fall" Facts
OmniTrax Sole System
The OmniTrax Interchangeable Sole System is a revolutionary new concept changing the way people think about footwear. The soles of Korkers boots can be easily changed and customized for a variety of different activities.
This innovative technology was created with 3 simple design criteria in mind: ease of use, reliability, and durability. Hundreds of hours of field testing have resulted in a design that is absolutely reliable. All Omnitrax soles are constructed of the highest quality materials, and are fully covered by our warranty.
The Korkers brand was born over 50 years ago on the rugged and treacherous riverbanks of the Rogue River near Grants Pass, Oregon. Made by hand, using scrap rubber, nylon cord, and carbide spikes, Korkers were created in the basement of Korkers founder, Sherman Smith. The functional yet versatile design of the cleat system quickly grew as a favorite among fisherman who often found themselves slipping and/or falling on slippery river rock, and eventually spread to provide traction safety to a number of industrial applications such as roofing and outdoor work on snow and ice.
The Company continues to be bold and innovative, having the courage to take risks in order to meet the needs of those who identify with the intensity of mountain adventure where extreme conditions can be challenging and unforgiving. Their gear must perform double duty as conditions change rapidly and performance optimization puts every piece of gear to the test. The legendary OmniTrax Interchangeable Sole System enables the versatility to do more (adventure) with less (gear).
Average Customer Rating:
There are currently no customer product Testimonials for this product.
Be the first to write an online Testimonial and share your thoughts and experiences with others.
There are currently no Testimonials for this product.