Serta® Luxe Plush Electric Warming Blanket with patented, low voltage technology
This plush, 100% polyester electric warming blanket comes from Serta®, the world's most recognized name in bedding, and will keep you cozy and warm all winter long. The ultra-thin wires are 3 TIMES THINNER than conventional warming product wires and, as a result, are virtually indiscernible to the touch while the plush polyester fabric makes it a comfortable companion all year long. Electric heating blankets and pads can also save money; up to $60 per month on your heating bill.
||62" x 84". 18 volts; 82 watts.
||77" x 84". 24 volts; 102 watts
||84" x 90". 18 volts; 82 watts/side.
||100" x 90". 18 volts; 82 watts/side.
|Additional Product Information
How does the NEW low voltage Safe & Warm technology work?
- Patented non-hazardous low voltage technology
- Plush 100% Polyester
- Completely washable / dry-able without stretching
- Virtually unnoticeable wires
- Automatic Preheat & hold feature
- Automatically shuts off after 10 hours
- Consistent & even heat distribution
- Saves energy. Sleep better in a cooler room
- Not recommended for use with an electric adjustable bed, water bed or blowup air beds (Sleep Number beds are OK)
- 5 Year Warranty
- UL Listed to assure safe operation
Our new low-voltage blanket includes a power supply box that changes 120 volt AC current (normal household current in North America) into non-hazardous low voltage DC current (similar to a battery) to provide protection and safety. The power supply box is approximately 8.625"L x 2.5"D x 3"H. The most convenient location for the box is normally on the floor close to the head of the bed.
* Dual Control Blankets include two controllers, one for each side of the blanket, allow each user to individually adjust the temperature. Dual controllers requires 2 outlets, one for each side for each controller.
||STANDARD HEATED BLANKET
||SERTA HEATED BLANKET
||Operates using 120 Volts
||Non-hazardous low voltage
operates using less than 25 Volts
Bulky and uncomfortable wires
|Ultra Soft 100% Micro-Fleece Polyester
Heating wires so small, they're
||Heavier because of bulky wires
||The lightest heated blanket
||Takes 30 minutes to warm up
||Takes less than 15 minutes to warm up
||Shrinks after wash and requires hand
stretching to return to its original size.
|The only heated blanket that maintains its original size after wash
Average Customer Rating:
There are currently no customer product Testimonials for this product.
Be the first to write an online Testimonial and share your thoughts and experiences with others.
There are currently no Testimonials for this product.