Reliable and long-lasting!
Simply put, the Original PEET® Dryer has no bells or whistles, it just works really well. It dries your footwear naturally, with gentle, thermal convection. With the Original PEET Dryer, you’ll enjoy absolutely silent operation. You may not even realize that it’s on, but it’s completely safe to leave the Original PEET Dryer plugged in all the time — 24 hours a day, 7 days a week — in fact, we recommend it. The Original PEET Dryer makes a great place to store footwear that gets damp because you wear it regularly – like your winter boots, “mud” boots or athletic shoes.
- Patented PEET® DryPorts™ circulate air for thorough drying
- Eliminates odors caused by perspiration and bacteria
- Removes contaminants like viruses and mold that can cause skin irritation and deterioration of materials
- Accepted by the American Podiatric Medical Association
- Extends the life of footwear and gear
- Is ideal for all types of materials including leather, PVC, rubber, neoprene, canvas, synthetics, cloth, fleece, felt, micro and all modern fabrics
- Gentle, thermal convection rises through AirChambers to dry footwear naturally
- Assures safe, completely silent operation
- Includes two footwear DryPorts
- 25 Year Manufacture Warranty
PEET Dryer is the Authentic Original footwear dryers, since 1968. We Invented Dry!
- Power: 36 watts, 110-120 volt U.S. household current
- Measures: 10-1/2" X 9-1/2" X 22"
- ETL Listed to assure safe operation
- Made in USA
|PEET Glove DryPorts (Optional)
Patented PEET® Glove DryPorts™ remove cold, wet and sweat from gloves and mittens can easily be attached to extend the usefulness of your PEET Dryer.
||PEET Helmet DryPort
PEET® Helmet DryPort™ removes wet and sweat from protective headgear can easily be attached to extend the usefulness of your PEET Dryer.
Average Customer Review:
There are currently no customer product reviews for the product.
Be the first to write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
There are currently no reviews for this product.