The Go! PEET® Dryer removes wet and sweat from footwear, when you’re on the go!!
Small in size; big in drying power. If you enjoy PEET Dry comfort at home, why not take it with you when you travel! While the Go! PEET Dryer is small in size for easy packing, it packs a whole lot of drying power. Orders INCLUDE a standard wall adapter, a 12volt vehicle adapter, and a convenient PEET carrying pouch for travel.
Perfect for ski trips, tournament and sports travel, RVs, hotels, car camping, sail boats, dorm rooms, and as a compact personal dryer for anyone!
Ultraviolet (UV) light technology built into the Go! PEET Dryer helps eliminate bacteria and other contaminants that cause odor, skin irritation and deterioration of materials. As contaminants come in contact with UV light, they are “neutralized” by it. Harmless to humans, this technology in the Go! PEET Dryer makes it a mighty handy little traveling companion that benefits your health, as well as your comfort.
The Go! PEET Dryer incorporates Positive Temperature Coefficient (PTC) heating technology. PTC heating elements are small ceramic stones with self-limiting temperature capabilities. PTC stones warm up quickly, but their temperature plateaus once the pre-defined reference temperature is reached.
The Go! PEET Dryer comes with two power adapters — one for standard wall outlets, plus one that plugs into the power socket in your automobile, RV or boat.
- GO!s unrivaled clamshell design, with airflow fins, proficiently circulates convection air to dry and warm all athletic footwear, work wear, sport, dress and casual footwear – even ski boots and skates.
- Uses UV light radiation to eliminate contaminates like bacteria, viruses and fungi that cause odor and deteriorate footwear
- Extends the life of footwear and gear
- Is ideal for all types of materials including leather, PVC, rubber, neoprene, canvas, synthetics, cloth, fleece, felt, micro and all modern fabrics
- Will never overheat, because it’s built with PTC temperature-regulating technology
- Includes adapters for both household and vehicle use
- Comes with a convenient PEET Pouch carryall for travel
- When in use, GO! PEET Dryer is to be in the OPEN position. Closed position is for compact travel convenience only.
- Safe, Silent, Thermal Convection Operation. Dry times depend on saturation of footwear, approximately 3-8 hours
- 2 Year Manufacture Warranty
- Power: 30 watts, 110-120 volt U.S. household current; 12 volt vehicle
- ETL Listed to assure safe operation
PEET Dryer is the Authentic Original footwear dryers, since 1968. We Invented Dry!