NEW - HyperKewl Evaporative Cooling PEAK (Mountain) Cycling Vest
- Front zipper w / polyester cool mesh ventilation panels and cool zones in critical areas
- No rear storage pockets allowing for external hydration system
- Provide 4-6 hours of cooling relief per soaking
- Contoured design for maximal comfort
- Comfortable, quilted outer w / HyperKewl fabric inner, water repellent nylon liner, and black poly-cotton trim
- Designed with darker colors for mountain bike riders ... who enjoy the dirt
- Colors: Blue/Silver/Black or Silver/Black
- Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL
Evaporative Cooling (HyperKewl™): This simple and effective technology works by combining water with our HyperKewl™ Fabric to create garments that gradually release water through evaporation to keep you cool, but comfortable.
Typical applications include industrial safety, construction, emergency services, military, outdoor recreation, athletics, motorcycling and equine.
Easy to Use
- Commonly used by Sporters, Motorcyclists and Construction Workers
- Cost-effective, extended relief from heat stress
- Lightweight, durable, reusable and washable; non-toxic
- HyperKewl fabric sewn into garment lining
- Wide variety of garments, styles, sizes and colors
- Soak cooling vest in cool water for 1 - 2 minutes
- Gently squeeze out excess water
- Wear; repeat steps as needed
- Hang to dry
- Wash with brush and delicate soap (as needed)
Compared HyperKewl to Crystals: HyperKewl™ Fabric vs Polymer Crystals (PDF)
Average Customer Rating:
There are currently no customer product Testimonials for this product.
Be the first to write an online Testimonial and share your thoughts and experiences with others.
There are currently no Testimonials for this product.