Our Mens Cracow Vest was developed to be an ultra-lightweight heated insulated vest with stellar heat retention but without the bulk. Constructed with an extra soft, fine denier nylon quilted shell with and filled with 80 grams of high retention insulation. Not only will the vest heat up on command, it will hold the heat better keeping you warm in even the coldest conditions. Can be worn by itself or as a mid-layer. The Cracow features a 4 panel heat system that is powered by a 3V lithium battery. No matter if you are climbing the nearest mountain or going down the block to get groceries, this vests form fit and function is second to none.
- CRACOW Insulated Men's Heated Vest Features:
- Four panel heating zones - Two Front and Two Rear
- Ultra soft fine denier nylon shell quilted with 80 grams of high retention insulation
- Safe & Durable Heating Technology
- Zero Layer heat system eliminates bulk
- Provides over 150 degrees of soothing heat on high for 2.5 hours (if desired)
- Built-in 4 level microprocessor controller to select desired heat output
Your Order Includes:
- CRACOW Insulated Men's Heated Vest Specifications:
- High Capacity Lithium-Polymer Battery (3.7 5000mAh)
- 2.5 - 10 Hours of Heating Time
- 3v Heating Technology
- 100V ~ 240V AC Home Charger
- 1 Insulated Men's Heated Vest
- 1 Lithium-Polymer Battery (3.7 5000mAh)
- 1 Recharger
The electrical components of this product, the battery(ies) and charger are warranted for 90 days from the date of the initial purchase.
Rechargeable Battery System Care:
WARNING: Do not use battery if you notice a change of shape (lumps), over-heat when charging or if rust or corrosion on the battery connectors is found.
- Failure to charge battery prior to use will reduce battery life.
- CHARGE BATTERY REGULARLY. Charge between each use and a minimum of once
every 3 months. It is important to maintain at least 25% of your battery power when
not in use. Failure to do this will result in performance problems and reduced
- The battery life is 300+ cycles before the battery will diminish in capacity output.
- Lithium batteries provide a diminished capacity output at extreme cold
temperatures - keep batteries inside the garment to minimize the impact and
improve the performance.
Average Customer Rating:
There are currently no customer product Testimonials for this product.
Be the first to write an online Testimonial and share your thoughts and experiences with others.
There are currently no Testimonials for this product.