Therapeutic Infrared Light System for Pain Relief, Muscle Relaxation, Circulation and Acceleration of Healing
The DPL® System is FDA cleared Class II Medical Device that uses a form of energy called “Photons” to penetrate deep into the body easing pain and repairing damaged tissues. DPL® Therapy is a non-invasive, drug free therapy which can be applied to your specific and individual needs.
Our safe and cost-effective DPL® Therapy system uses specific light emitting diodes that match the NASA Study protocol. DPL® is engineered to treat pain and sore muscles and accelerate healing in order to reduce or eliminate the need for potentially harmful drugs and expensive and invasive surgery.
Health professionals, therapists and our customers report that DPL® Therapy; relieves minor aches and pains, stimulates blood circulation and lymphatic system, relieves inflammation, and accelerates healing.
Light therapy has been shown in over 40 years of independent research worldwide to deliver powerful therapeutic benefits to living tissues and organisms. Both visible RED and INFRA-RED light have been shown to affect at least 24 different positive changes at a cellular level. Visible RED light at a wavelength of 660nm penetrates tissue to a depth of about 8-10 mm. It is very beneficial in treating problems close to the surface of the skin such as wounds, cuts, scars, and treating infection. INFRARED light at 880nm penetrates to a depth of about 30-40 mm which makes it more effective for bones, joints and deep muscle problems.
DPL® Therapy activates production of endorphins and blocks pain transmitting chemicals, causing non-narcotic analgesia. Recent studies have proven the efficacy of 660nm and 880nm LEDs in the management of sports and muscle injuries, and pain.
Benefits of The DPL® Therapy System:
- All natural
- No downtime
- Fast; treat needed area in 17 minutes
- Large treatment area - 9” X 14” surface area
- Easy to use
- No side effects
- Safe and effective for all skin and pain problems
- Hands free device with table mount or strap our panels to body or extremities
- One Year Warranty
Using the DPL® Therapy System:
- Lay panels directly on, or within, 1/4 inch of the body or face
- Using Velcro strap, wrap panels around pain or sore muscle
- Press power button and release
- You will hear a beep and the Red LEDs will be visible
- You can only see the Red LEDs, other lights are infrared spectrum and can’t be seen with the human eye
- The system beeps every minute for a total of 17 minutes
- The system automatically turns off at the end of 17 minutes
- For more severe pain or muscle spasms you may run the system several times in a row
Technical Benefits of DPL® Therapy
- Increase Vascularity: (circulation) by increasing the formation of new capillaries, which are additional blood vessels that replace damaged ones. New capillaries speed up the healing process by carrying more oxygen as well as more nutrients needed for healing and they can also carry more waste products away.
- Stimulate the Production of Collagen: Collagen is the most common protein found in the body. Colla-gen is the essential protein used to repair damaged tissue and to replace old tissue. It is the substance that holds cells together and has a high degree of elasticity. By increasing collagen production less scar tissue is formed at the damaged site.
- Increase Lymphatic System Activity: Edema, which is the swelling or natural splinting process of the body, has two basic components. The first is a liquid component which can be evacuated by the blood system and the second is comprised of the proteins which have to be evacuated by the lymphatic system. Re-search has shown that the lymph vessel diameter and the flow of the lymph system can be doubled with the use of light therapy. The venous diameter and the arterial diameters can also be increased. This means that both components of edema (liquid and protein) can be evacuated at a much faster rate to relieve swelling.
- Stimulate the Release of Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP):ATP is the major carrier of energy to all cells. Increases in ATP allows cells to accept nutrients faster and get rid of waste products faster by increasing the energy level in the cell. All food turns into ATP before it is utilized by the cells. ATP provides the chemical energy that drives the chemical reaction of the cell.
- Increase RNA and DNA Synthesis: This helps damaged cells to be replaced more promptly.
- Reduce the Excitability of Nervous Tissue: The photons of light energy enter the body as negative ions. This calls upon the body to send positive ions like calcium, among others, to go to the area being treated. These ions assist in firing the nerves thereby relieving pain.
- Stimulate Fibroblastic Activity: This aids in the repair process. Fibroblasts are present in connective tissue and are capable of forming collagen fibers.
- Increase Phagocytosis: Which is the process of scavenging for and ingesting dead or degenerated cells by phagocytes cells for the purpose of cleaning up. This is an important part of the infection fighting process. Destruction of the infection and clean up must occur before the healing process can take place.
Skin is plumped, refreshed and replenished from deep within, using Deep Penetrating Light—DPL Therapy
- Induce Thermal Like Effect in the Tissue: The light raises the temperature of the cells through a Photo-Chemical reaction.
- Stimulate Tissue Granulation and Connective Tissue Projections: Which are part of the healing proc-ess of wounds, ulcers or inflamed tissue.
- Stimulate Acetylcholine Release: Acetylcholine causes cardiac inhibition, vasodilatation, gastrointesti-nal peristalsis and other parasympathetic effects.
- Stimulate Endorphins and Enkephalins: Which are produced in the brain as well as chemicals from other areas of the body like adrenals which facilitate long term pain relief.
FDA Indications for Use
System Specifications and Features:
- Auto-off function
- Produces 4 Joules/cm²
- Minimal heat output
- Velcro straps for hands free operation
- Two Removable LED Panels (with opening for strap)
- 154 - 880nm Infrared LEDs
- 20 - 660nm Red LEDs
- 9’ X 14’ (126 sq inch) treatment area
- Electrical panel connector
- Power Supply
510(k) # - K081570: Intended for the relaxation of muscles and relief of muscle spasms; temporary relief of minor muscle and joint aches, pain and stiffness; temporary relief of minor pain and stiffness associated with arthritis; and to temporarily increase local blood circulation.
Average Customer Rating:
There are currently no customer product Testimonials for this product.
Be the first to write an online Testimonial and share your thoughts and experiences with others.
There are currently no Testimonials for this product.