- FREE Washable Fleece Cover (included in the product box)
- Veterinarians recommend this pad for therapeutic post-surgery convalescence and to comfort older and arthritic cats
- Ideal for feral cats
- 40 Watt Advanced Heat Dispersion heater
- Thermostatically controlled to only warm under the pet at a comfortable 102°
- When not in use the surface of the bed will remain 12° to 15° above ambient air (room) temperature. Temperatures much warmer than 102° are unsafe for pet.
- Deluxe Pads include Built-in Adjustable Digital Temperature Control right on the pad
- You control the temperature with the Deluxe Pads which adjust from 80-100 degrees, warming under the pet
- Constructed of rugged ABS waterproof (hard) plastic
- Two Sizes: 12.5" x 18.5" and 16.5" x 22.5"
- Cord Length - 5' 6" steel wrapped chew resistant cord
- Voltage - 120V 60Hz
- MET Listed to assure safe operation for you and your pet
- Limited one-year warranty
Warning! Never use a human heating pad for your pet! Heating pads reach much higher temperatures than a pet's body temperature of 102°F and may cause injury. Human heating pads are designed to be placed on top and not to be laid on.
Please note, this product normally comes in a package that says "Outdoor Heated Kitty Pad" and has a picture of a cat on it. From time-to-time we run out of those boxes and we will ship the exact same product in a box that says "Lectro-Kennel Heated Pad" and has a picture of a dog on it. They are the exact same product, with different packaging.
This product is intended for warm blooded animals. ABS plastic is rigid. Chew resistant is not chew proof.
Heated Cat Pad Cover
Sale Price From:
Replacement washable heat pad covers. The covers add extra comfort for your pet. The special soft weave design allows the heat to radiate through.
BEST Cat Outdoor Heating Pad!
Karen N. (Pittsburgh, pa) 6-26-2016
I have three Feralvilla cat houses that I use for 3 outdoor kitties. I have a heated cat pad in each one of them during cold winter months. So far... they have lasted through 6 cold winters (since 2010)! Never let me down yet. But if they do start to fail... I will definitely buy more! I definitely got use out of them for along time. My cats absolutely love them. They fit perfectly inside the cat houses I use from Feralvilla. I use the one with the wind traps and slanted shingled roof. The heated pads really work well because of the insulation inside the cat house also. So yes, I highly recommend the Outdoor Heated Cat Pad.